Why is Daniel Cormier considered a 'bad guy' and gets more boos than Jon Jones?

I like DC.

He becoming the best lhw shouldn't hurt his appeal either

Until you prove that he cheated in each of his fights then he isn't a cheater. I was at the first Jones vs DC fight and that was a legal non cheating victory.

Proof doesn't exist but those test levels should concern anyone.

id say it is beyond reasonable doubt he was cheating.

Because he said "these fans don't really like me, they just want me to beat Jon Jones.

That was the day fans turned on him.

Agreed. He's not a bad guy at all. In fact, he's a good guy with many redeeming qualities. He just comes out as condescending and self-righteous. That doesn't make you a bad guy, it just shows that you don't understand "showbusiness".

Like I said earlier, you don't win fans by claiming you're the better man. If you want to claim you're better, restrict your claim to fighting. Don't go around saying "look at this guy, he drives drunk and smokes weed. Now look at me and behold how better I am: I don't drink, don't smoke, never had an accident and my farts smell good."
Considering that Jones's twitter page used to have a roaring lion picture boasting about being "a proud Christian, blessed and striving for greatness", Cormier can make that crack at Jones. We witnessed Jon crashing cars with loose women, prostitutes and coke while putting off marriage to his fiancee of his 3 kids. Yeah some great coke snorting blessed Christian warrior he is.

You need proof. All we got is he attempted to cheat for the second fight.

Hmmm. Yes and no.

Proven cheater has test result that was basically impossible for a non cheater.
Was he caught red handed?
No.
Is there significant and compelling evidence that he was cheating?
Yes.

Cause people are fucking stupid

Daniel Cormier has been sober his full life and doesn't get shit

Same with people who are fat bastards and lose weight

OHHH congrats on the weight loss you look so good, you no longer look like shit!

And people who were always skinny never get shit

Moral: Get shitty on purpose and then recover for proper accolades

Because MMA fans are some of the worst and dumbest sports fans around.

I mean, I know he's ducking full camp Pat Cummins but he seems like an OK dude.

Jon Jones says he is sober for 3 months and everyone applauds Jones. I don't get it.

i half believe that the ufc fills these press conference crowds with hand picked goons to create marketting situations

Self-righteousness is an evil mistress. It makes you feel better about yourself but it's all because you think you're better than everyone else. In his feud with Jon Jones, DC has used self-righteousness so much he thinks he is better than he really is.

The debacle of being Captain of the US Wrestling team and pulling a "no-show" on D-Day should have thought him a lesson but it's like it never happened. Every time DC talks about the Olympics, it's to tell everyone how good he is and how superior a wrestler he is to everyone else. He never mentions that in fact, he did NOT compete in the 2008 Olympics.

Self-righteousness is good when you can deliver. Just don't think that claiming you're better than everyone else will earn you some fans. Go try it: go talk with your friends and tell them how better you are. Tell them that you wouldn't make their mistakes and that you know better.

See how it goes...

Also delusional! Dudes self righteousness lead him to create a war over "I bet I could take you down" WTF DC, he did take your ass down! The whole feud is DC being a Whiny bitch, that leads people to boo him and cheer Jones in addition to your very accurate assessment

Cuz people are stupid as fuck. Stupid gonna stupid. I didn't side with either.

But not you, right? Everyone is stupid but you. It's a shame you started your post with this gem because the rest makes sense. But the attitude of "everybody's stupid but me" is the main explanation for wars, aggression and people's disdain for others.

I don't condone it at all. In my opinion, I'm as stupid as all of them, I'm just smart enough to admit it.

Lol
But not you, right? Everyone is stupid but you. It's a shame you started your post with this gem because the rest makes sense. But the attitude of "everybody's stupid but me" is the main explanation for wars, aggression and people's disdain for others.

I don't condone it at all. In my opinion, I'm as stupid as all of them, I'm just smart enough to admit it.

Lol you nailed it! That asshat sounds like DC.

Lots of people seem to find his personality annoying but does anybody anywhere actually think DC is a "bad guy"?

He seems like a pretty stand up guy to me.

Hmmm. Yes and no.

Proven cheater has test result that was basically impossible for a non cheater.
Was he caught red handed?
No.
Is there significant and compelling evidence that he was cheating?
Yes.

For UFC 200. There is still zero proof that he cheated for any other fight ever so people being lazy assholes and drawing conclusions are stupid.

The only thing I can think is that he didn't really earn the title. People don't like when you take a round about way of achieving success and not going through the process that everyone else had to.

Instead of going with the flow, being himself, and focus on fighting he is a try hard.

He wants everyone to like him so much its painfully obvious.

The second he told fans that they should be cheering him and booing Jon it was over for him. It'll be tough to come back from that.

Back