Why is Daniel Cormier considered a 'bad guy' and gets more boos than Jon Jones?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I mean, I know he's ducking full camp Pat Cummins but he seems like an OK dude.

Jon Jones says he is sober for 3 months and everyone applauds Jones. I don't get it.

he spends more time complaining than he does training

Because everyone knows he lost to Jones when they actually fought. It's not DC's fault Jones couldn't make it to the cage at UFC 200 but it is what it is.

he's a square that knows how to fight

its fun to pick on squares since they react strong to everything

I mean, I know he's ducking full camp Pat Cummins but he seems like an OK dude.

Jon Jones says he is sober for 3 months and everyone applauds Jones. I don't get it.

He's an intelligent and articulate black man who can kick your ass.

Sherbros feel threatened.

#blacklivesmatteronlytoblackpeople

Jones is a douche.

I like DC, sometimes he whines a little but hes right about fans applauding a coke addict douche bag, who was in a hit and run with a pregnant women.

Fans are dumb. Cheer for the the P.O.S. folks.

War DC.

Because everyone knows he lost to Jones when they actually fought. It's not DC's fault Jones couldn't make it to the cage at UFC 200 but it is what it is.
I really think it is mostly that. The fact he lost to Jones despite all the trash talk and the fact Jones seems to be under his skin on top of it.

I like DC but if he would have dethroned Jones impressively he'd be a god damned hero on sherdog, instead people just see him as a paper champ despite all he's done.

Because people like winners. Jones has a win over him.

DC doesn't look like how you want a champ to look. He looks like your bus driver or high school football coach. We want big long ripped athletes as our champs. Guys we see on ppv and tv that we just assume would kick our ass because they are 6'4 220 and look athletic and wild.

DC is a hundred times the man Jones will ever be. He watched his father get murdered in his living room, and lost a daughter to a car crash. He competed at an olympic level in wrestling and at a late age became UFC champion. And he seems like an all around great guy, despite his setbacks in life.

Jones is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, drug addicted, narcissistic criminal who bragged about ratting out pot heads in his school and literally cries when the going gets tough. Oh and he is a father to 3 kids.

DC is a hundred times the man Jones will ever be. He watched his father get murdered in his living room, and lost a daughter to a car crash. He competed at an olympic level in wrestling and at a late age became UFC champion. And he seems like an all around great guy, despite his setbacks in life.

Jones is a lying, cheating, hypocritical, drug addicted, narcissistic criminal who bragged about ratting out pot heads in his school and literally cries when the going gets tough. Oh and he is a father to 3 kids.
DAMN GOTTA SUCK TO LOSE TO A GUY LIKE THAT

I like DC but American fight fans suck. It's best Fedor never came here they'd boo him too.

He's just as fake as Jones. Boring fight style. Weaseled his way into an analyst/TV role when he is not good at it or deserves it.

Self-righteousness is an evil mistress. It makes you feel better about yourself but it's all because you think you're better than everyone else. In his feud with Jon Jones, DC has used self-righteousness so much he thinks he is better than he really is.

The debacle of being Captain of the US Wrestling team and pulling a "no-show" on D-Day should have thought him a lesson but it's like it never happened. Every time DC talks about the Olympics, it's to tell everyone how good he is and how superior a wrestler he is to everyone else. He never mentions that in fact, he did NOT compete in the 2008 Olympics.

Self-righteousness is good when you can deliver. Just don't think that claiming you're better than everyone else will earn you some fans. Go try it: go talk with your friends and tell them how better you are. Tell them that you wouldn't make their mistakes and that you know better.

See how it goes...

Back