Why is Daniel Cormier Always Crying?

Bad Romance

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is DC perhaps suffering from some sort of hormonal imbalance? He seems kinda sensitive and cries much more than any fighter that I'm aware of. Not that there's anything wrong with crying, it's just that older men like himself might have lower Test levels and or elevated Estrogen levels and his behavior is just a reflection of his underlying condition. He's 36 and that is early enough for men to start having these issues.

Several years ago I was suffering from an illness and my T levels dropped to about 420 ng/dl well within the normal range but at the lower end and I felt like a woman. I would get butthurt at some of the slightest comments. I'd hold on to grudges and sometimes act all bitchy. I would tear up watching movies (Spiderman) something I would never do before. In general I was just really sensitive and easily hurt. Then I recovered and became healthy again and that all went away. People can shout at me and I'd be unfazed and go on with my business. So that little episode gave me some insight into how much hormones can affect manly behavior and to me Daniel just seems a little off in that department.

What do you guys think? Experiences?

Or maybe he just let's his emotions get the better of him?

He's an emotional person. I cry also. It's no big deal. I'd rather let it out than wind up with rectal cancer or something by "Manning up."

Let out... Let it go.

Is DC perhaps suffering from some sort of hormonal imbalance? He seems kinda sensitive and cries much more than any fighter that I'm aware of. Not that there's anything wrong with crying, it's just that older men like himself might have lower Test levels and or elevated Estrogen levels and his behavior is just a reflection of his underlying condition. He's 36 and that is early enough for men to start having these issues.

Several years ago I was suffering from an illness and my T levels dropped to about 420 ng/dl well within the normal range but at the lower end and I felt like a woman. I would get butthurt at some of the slightest comments. I'd hold on to grudges and sometimes act all bitchy. I would tear up watching movies (Spiderman) something I would never do before. In general I was just really sensitive and easily hurt. Then I recovered and became healthy again and that all went away. People can shout at me and I'd be unfazed and go on with my business. So that little episode gave me some insight into how much hormones can affect manly behavior and to me Daniel just seems a little off in that department.

What do you guys think? Experiences?

Nah, he's just an emotional guy. Sometimes when I get extremely angry or disappointed I tear up too. Never at movies or anything like that though. Some people just react that way and I don't think it has anything to do with T levels given where he is at athletically.

Nothing wrong w/ crying unless it interferes w/ what you want to get done.

His dad was murdered and his daughter was killed.

He has had a rough life. Please STFU.

You wouldn't know the feeling of putting much of your time into a competition just to come up short, let alone years of time. It doesn't even really take the experience to know this, just common sense. Common sense isn't very common though.

Try doing something outside of posting and maybe you would understand.

Lol.... you've never competed at the top level of a thing have you?

You put your entire heart and soul into something and you come up short.... you get feels. Also the dad and daughter situation have to always play into his emotions.

I'd like to see one of those sherdog keyboard warriors step into a cage with DC. Lets see how many tears they shed

So crying has something to do with test levels?? The "bro science" is strong in this one.

Well, he is clearly an emotional person and he just came up short in something he poured several years of dedication into. Does this actually need to be explained?

His dad was murdered and his daughter was killed.

He has had a rough life. Please STFU.

Amazed it took so long for this to be said. DC has had it tough, often falling just short in competition in addition to the aforementioned deaths in his family.

That would be hard for anyone to take.

I'd also add that the beef between these two seemed real, and that with both DC and Jones being fierce competitors, after this match someone was always going to end up crying, was just a question of who.

So crying has something to do with test levels?? The "bro science" is strong in this one.

Women cry all the time and their Test levels are low and Estrogen levels are high.

"Bad Romance"?

Definitely a lot of estrogen in that user name

Back