Why is Conor so hated he just speaks truth

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The guy calls it how he sees it......He does not trash talk he speaks truth

Well, when someone says he hates xxxxx, he speaks the truth too, but still people think he talks trash.

Jus havin' a giggle, mate.

He's either hated or loved, depending on whether one is a fan or not. There is little to no "grey-area" with him.

Always happens when someone is very outspoken.

Another shit McGregor thread. How sweet.
Does Conor have the most immature fanbase of all time or what.
Love watching him fight but the rest of the package is pretty lame.

He definitely talks a bit of trash. Like saying Poirier is a "quiet little hillbilly" or calling Chad "Mini Mendes". But I enjoy that, it's good and part of the psychological warfare side of things. But I do agree for the most part Conor speaks TRUTH.

He's either hated or loved, depending on whether one is a fan or not. There is little to no "grey-area" with him.

Always happens when someone is very outspoken.

I'm on the grey-area.

His crash will be epic when he loses, not to Siver, but when it happens...hopefully all these bullshit threads end.

Lol@Conor being hated, he is one of the most loved fighters around here

wasteland this shit. i know you sit around and think of the guy all day, but don't make threads about it

His crash will be epic when he loses, not to Siver, but when it happens...hopefully all these bullshit threads end.

why? it would be the same as anyone else losing. beat up a couple low tier fighters?

Because of people like you making countless threads about him.

That's a big part of it. Also the fact that he hasn't earned his current position really pisses some people off. He should have to beat either Edgar, Mendes or Lamas to get a title shot.

Another shit McGregor thread. How sweet.
Does Conor have the most immature fanbase of all time or what.
Love watching him fight but the rest of the package is pretty lame.

This is my sole reason other than that I don't mind the man irony is for all the reasons why his fan base loves Conor they hate Jones for the same things?

I want Conor to get smashed so a good that a large percentage of his girlyboy fan base would just fade away, and we can discuss him in more down to earth ways...

Last edited:
Because the UFC is trying so hard to push him down our throat, just like his **** is so far down dana's throat

500x1000px-LL-bec35190_giphy1.gif

same deal as when he tried this approach with Ronda.

Whats more obnoxious, conor or his fanbase?

Ps I do like conor kinda how I like beiber and kanye. They just have their way of cracking me up

Back