Why is Conor lieing about walking at 160?

If only they weighed both of them just before they enter the cage, we would know how much he lies about it. Considering Conor was 160 pounds in that video, he should be 180 pounds or something now. People that see him swear he's at least 180 pounds anyways. Wonderboy, TJ, Faber, Luke Thomas (he claimed Conor's even 190+), his striking coach, Levesque etc.

He'll weigh in at 166 or something and rehydrate to 175. %5 cut is literally nothing to him who probably cut near 20% for the FW. Then he'll claim Cowboy is 200 pounds and he beat a guy 35 pounds heavier than him.

I’m sorry what, 190? Prime Frank Zane was a shredded 185 at 5’9. Conor is still close to 10 percent bf, he’s miles away from 190 (that’s like a little smaller than gsp when he faced bisping).

No legs, 5’9 and Irish frame equals a lean 165 at best.

There have been enough fight night weight checks with Floyd that we know he is not lying about his weight
Fight night weights are not official in boxing they basically just ask the fighters what they weigh

Are you some kind of expert on male physiques TS? Look at them A LOT do you?

They literally step on a scale before the fight
when? I’ve watched boxing for years thousands of fights and have never seen a fighter get weighed on fight night. Got any footage of this

I’m sorry what, 190? Prime Frank Zane was a shredded 185 at 5’9. Conor is still close to 10 percent bf, he’s miles away from 190 (that’s like a little smaller than gsp when he faced bisping).

No legs, 5’9 and Irish frame equals a lean 165 at best.

Conor was 169.6 pounds before the Alvarez fight with 7% body fat according to DEXA scan which is the most accurate tool in the world.

Here's Conor 160 pounds.
52dfd057edf44a47953a6eeaf3be44b1.png

And Now:

He should be very close to 180 pounds.

Quite honestly I wish Conor would enter the ring at 160 instead of 170. More speed, better stamina, better defense. The added power from the weight is overrated IMO. In and out, work his kicks, change levels, wait for the moment.

I honestly think he's more like 175 - 180. He just wants his win against cerrone to sound more impressive if he can say cerrone has 20 lbs on him. I thought he was over 170lbs in his fight with khabib and looks bigger now.

Conor tried to make himself look bigger to get a mental edge, then when he lost he claimed he was lighter. He said he was 172/174 in cage vs Mendes and Aldo and then maxed out at 168 both times vs Nate. How is that possible? I am inclined to think he walks around 165ish and was lying about being 174.

Back