Why is Conor getting the Next TS @LW so controversial?

The twitterweight champ types whatever the fuck he wants (but retains the right to delete within 10 seonds)

Yeh you just did mention it.

Mixed
Martial
Arts

not

Money
Making
Abilities.

Khabib should do us all a favour and offer an immediate rematch with Conor on condition that the loser retires from all televised combat sport for life.

Bro, cornrow brings attention to the UFC. Your boy just wins fights and shit.

He won't so I don't have to think about silly scenarios

He is done

Cerrone was still concussed from his last two stoppages and 50 years old

I don't read into that

Conor has not had a top win nearly 4 years

But if Gaethje beats Khabib and then fights Conor then Conor definitely has a good chance of beating Gaethje

Bro, cornrow brings attention to the UFC. Your boy just wins fights and shit.

The UFC was worth plenty before he came along, it'll be worth plenty when he's gone.

No beef with you by the way, just begging to differ.

If he jumped over someone like JG ok but the truth is that theres a massive hole in the LW division and no contenders.

I’m not saying that LW isn’t a deep division because it obviously is but its not like WW where you have 2-4 guys who could legit ask for a title shot and be deserved.

I say give Conor another titleshot and lets see if he still has it.

(After Khabib-Gaethje of course )<Fedor23>)

The only reasons for Conor being in the title conversation are money and antics...which inherently makes his title shot 'controversial'.

Hmm perhaps Conor earned his title shots by making himself the biggest draw in mma history

Cause literally anyone in the top 10 deserves it more via having won more than 1 fight at LW in the last 4 years.

people forget very fast, it is Khabib time.
Khabib did decide so far who is next and this will continue as long as he holds the title.
and Conor can continue begging

giphy.gif

Hmm perhaps Conor earned his title shots by making himself the biggest draw in mma history

By this rational Logan Paul ought to be able to walk into the UFC and immediately get a title shot. Because I guarantee that idiot would draw more PPV buys than anyone else in his weightclass, whatever that is.

No, he fought and won in a weight class above lightweight. Usually doing something like that is harder, so it holds more weight than just winning a lw fight. But since Conor lives in your head rent free, you can find anything to bitch about, even if it doesn't make sense.

WW fights aren't relevant to LW rankings. If you want to go up in rank at LW you have to fight at LW.

ufc is suppose to be 6 billion dollar company and they have 0 stars left.
Thats why they have to rely on conors and brocks to survive. probably will try to ressurect ronda once more, see how that goes.

Because he hasn't won a fight at LW since 2016.

He has haters, also is only 1-1 at LW, having said that, im not the one with a problem, but i feel like he should fight Tony and then fight for the winner of Khabib vs JG, which im guessing he would love to be JG instead of a rematch maul with Khabib.

People are pretending to be outraged that he’s possibly getting one over... Dan Hooker assuming he beats Poirier?

These are not serious people. Ignore them.

Back