Why is Breathe Right so expensive

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 strips for a dollar

81-3nVhTSNL._SX450_.jpg

I tried it a couple times. Didn't notice a difference. My friends father uses them and he gave me a couple. My friend doesn't notice a difference either.

I tried it a couple times. Didn't notice a difference. My friends father uses them and he gave me a couple. My friend doesn't notice a difference either.
because you need to be congested or have a deviated septum or have allergies

If it were cheaper, more people would buy it and the word would get out that it doesn't work

They have a niche market of people who swear by it and dont mind taking their cash ... The markup on thise things must be phenomenal

Try medical tape.

I've had my nose broken 4 times (2 really bad).

No scientific evidence to support this products claims.
This is up there with magnetic bracelets IMO.

No science needed. You get congested, it opens up air to breathe.

Does help slightly. Just a band aid with stiff plastic in it so the plastic will try and straighten out once you put it on your nose, thus opening your nose. Just in case some one doesn't know how it works

Last edited:

Of you wrap a magnetic bracelet under your cock and under your balls, your erection will last 5x longer.

True story. I get nearly get a whole minute out of my stiffy now.

It's to offset the costs of an extensive advertising campaign and several high-profile sponsorships. Also, it's not cheap to replicate the nasal breathing capacity of someone who is athletic and explosive.

Of you wrap a magnetic bracelet under your cock and under your balls, your erection will last 5x longer.

True story. I get nearly get a whole minute out of my stiffy now.

Holy hell, thanks Doughbelly. I just jerked off in the "post a picture of your girlfriend" thread for like 3 hrs.
This ball bracelet made me TST & explosive.

Some person here said only fat people snore. Bollocks. I ask him to turn his bed up and/or turn over, problem solved. Y'all need old people mechanical beds.

Same here, 4 times my nose has been busted, eventually I'll get it toto rooted out so I do t snore so damn bad but those breath right strips don't do a fucking thing for me.

Same here, 4 times my nose has been busted, eventually I'll get it toto rooted out so I do t snore so damn bad but those breath right strips don't do a fucking thing for me.

:eek:Two nice fella's like us, makes you wonder why people would want to punch us in the face.

I could use surgery on the snoze, its effected my sleep (snoring) and pronunciation slightly. That's why I tried the breath rights, after 2 tries I was thinking what the f is the point of this its not opening sht. It must work for some you would think, but I don't see it.

btw...Your not associated with the notorious Moon Wolf are you?

Back