Why is Bendo fighting a Bellator FW?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When I first read Pitbull, I thought gonna be exciting, but no it wasn't Patricki but his younger brother who happens to have the same nickname...
what can justify this, didn't ur head grow going to take on WWs?

Better watch out with those judges, they love to give Henderson undeserved wins over featherweights.

because he lost to a Bellator welterweight and Viacom wants to not lose too much money on their investment

Bellator sometimes feeds there ufc transplants easy wins

Damn, Bendo has fallen from grace over the past year or 2

This is the same organization that brought us Kimbo vs Dada5000 and the abortion that was Carvalho/Manhoef.

This is kind of a step up for them.

Because bendo just got crushed by a bellator WW so he's going back to lw and pitbull recently decided to go up a class

*Shrugs* beats me ..... Bendo hasn't been the same since losing the title to Pettis.

Because Patricio would be a better, and more competitive, fight than Patricky.

I don't think the Bellator/Viacom honchos have unpuckered their assholes yet after watching one of their most expensive assets get absolutely pummeled while trying to jump straight to the WW title shot, so fighting a new addition to Lightweight who has decent name recognition makes sense.

bellator decided it was time to pit a top fw against a lw who has no business at welterweight too

Because Patricio has beef with Chandler. Literally can't see any other reason besides that. At least he's facing the good Pitbull brother. Should get an UD unless Patricio catches him.

This is the same organization that brought us Kimbo vs Dada5000 and the abortion that was Carvalho/Manhoef.

This is kind of a step up for them.
To be fair, it was highly unlikely that those fights would turn out like that. Especially Carvalho/Manhoef, those dudes rarely go to a decision.

I'm mad everyone is crapping on Patricky but I guess I gotta deal with it for now.

Are we pretending like Patricio isn't 50x better than his brother now? Alright, so I guess were' LYING now?

Henderson/Pitbull is a great fight, Straus is out, Patricio wants Chandler, so they made Patricio/Henderson because you fucking nerds would cry and shit your pants if Henderson fought someone else, some bellator CAN HAHAHA, and then fought Chandler. You people don't really know what you want.

I would have done Chandler vs Bendo and Pitbull vs Punk.

Straus is out for a while so rather than knocking off another FW contender at FW or just taking a pointless stay busy fight they are making a big fight.

Pitbull def will be undersized but its a chance to get a big name win and a title shot at LW and then he could look to be a two div champ.

Pitbull/Bendo is a bigger fight than anything at FW and that includes another Straus fight. And if Pitbull loses it doesnt really hurt him that much, he'll still be top contender at FW and you give props for taking on a LW/WW when Pitbull is probably better suited for BW.

Back