Why is Arlovski bigger than Mir?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
On the UFC 191 ad they have four match ups shown and in each one fighter's picture is bigger than the other. I get why they did it this way except for Mir being smaller than Arlovski. Shouldn't Mir get top billing over Arlovski?

ufc152-event-poster.jpg

Andrei should be #1 contender instead of Cain. He is also the betting favorite.

Why would Mir deserve top billing?

Why would Mir get higher billing? They are both around the same legend status, Arlovski happens to be higher ranked though so it makes sense for him to get top billing.

But tbh it really doesn't matter.

All the higher ranked guys have bigger pictures or maybe Mir is cutting height to move to 205.

I think the question should be "whats up with MM head" its like HUGE.

Arlovski is literally bigger than Mir... Andrei has always looked like a genetically engineered specimen. Don't blame the graphics design team for this.

Maybe because Arlovski is 5-1 in his last six while Mir is 2-4 ?

Mir will not be able to bully andrei in this fight. he is going to have to try and get it to the ground which is probably not going to work out. I see the pitbull boxing up mir and getting the KO.

The real question should be why in hell are they fighting? Mir is being used like a yo-yo; fighting an unranked can to the #4 ranked fighter. If he carries his newly falling in love with his hands into the AA fight he's going to get KO'd.

Nah, Arlovski is on a big resurgence and should be fighting for the belt.

Mighty Mouse head is bigger then Anthony Johnson. And we all thought they are small...

Anybody who thinks the MM fight is a bigger fight than the Arlovski fight won't be coming over to watch at my place. What a horrible poster..

Back