Why is anyone picking Nate Diaz over McGregor? Clffs:

Haha. My find is gold. I hope evrybody will see this two-faced cockroach. I hate people like this. Snake in the grass of Conor ball lickers.

New_Bitmap_Image.png

Change your avatar man, its ridiculous. Take a book from page of one of the brightest ball polishers of Conor Mr. "Account bet me you bums".

New_Bitmap_Image_2.png

Why you people dont understand its sport when evrything can happen? You stick into non existing invicibilty auras of your favorite fighters like you have nothing better in your life.

I just enjoy the sport. I made prediction of my own expierience. Nate got very bad style for Mcgregor and he beat him on 11 days notice. He didnt even spar. Anyway i knew it was possible that Conor KO him in 1st round. Really guys. Evrything can happen. Stop worshipping... Just enjoy MMA. Anyway that Miesha Tate win was great way to end a giant story. She got heart damn... I would bet on Holly every day but i knew Tate is dangerous and you cant count her out of fight before its rly over. It was amazing, like story in a book.

Just enjoy MMA guys... Stop masturbating to certain fighters.

Any loyal fans like myself have watched him before he joined the UFC so very unlikely. He will retire undefeated in the UFC. Easy :)
The humble pie is cooling down by the window. It should be ready shortly. Have as much as you like :)

The humble pie is cooling down by the window. It should be ready shortly. Have as much as you like :)

Aahahahahahahahaah... I just imagined that someone who works on Animal Planet reads it :D It would sound hillarious ;D

Nate Diaz will have a gastank as deep as a puddle of cat piss with a 1 week camp.
I like the Diaz Brothers, but Nate isn't championship material. With a 1 week camp, the tools he does have will not work. He simply will not be able to keep up with McGregor's pace.
I am looking forward to the fight, but this was a fight that was put on to save this card.
1 Week camp Nate does not pose a threat to McGregor.

Cliffs: Dat cardio on Nate will be as deep as a puddle of cat piss. War Diaz, War McGregor.

Maybe you need to stop making prediction posts...

Why you people dont understand its sport when evrything can happen? You stick into non existing invicibilty auras of your favorite fighters like you have nothing better in your life.

I just enjoy the sport. I made prediction of my own expierience. Nate got very bad style for Mcgregor and he beat him on 11 days notice. He didnt even spar. Anyway i knew it was possible that Conor KO him in 1st round. Really guys. Evrything can happen. Stop worshipping... Just enjoy MMA. Anyway that Miesha Tate win was great way to end a giant story. She got heart damn... I would bet on Holly every day but i knew Tate is dangerous and you cant count her out of fight before its rly over. It was amazing, like story in a book.

Just enjoy MMA guys... Stop masturbating to certain fighters.

...but your name is FedorFanBoy.

Not that I disagree with your point, it's just weird seeing that written by a guy named FedorFanBoy.

...but your name is FedorFanBoy.

Not that I disagree with your point, it's just weird seeing that written by a guy named FedorFanBoy.

Its only a name. But i have to admit Fedor is my favorite fighter. Sad he is fighting plastic bags ( naming Jaideep Singh a "can" would be complement) in Rizin. I rly enjoyed his fighting style, he was ahead of his time in being well rounded.

And I dont feel myself as Fedor nuthugger. I just have mad respect for him. Always calm but very agressive fighting style. Always looking for finish. I could talk hours about him So maybe i will stop now. :D

I would have bet my account on this as well. Lucky I didn't.

Back