Medicore wrestling

Now think what rly Conor have vs Nate?

He punch harder? - Yes

His striking is much better? - No

Is he faster? - Yes

His gas tank is better? - No

He got longer camp? - Yes

I think it will be very close fight.

Diaz via decision or tko/sub in round 4.

can't wait to quote this after conor makes it look easy, you're about to see conor true power march 5 lmao

Conor will basically be fighting at the same weight he would be if the fight were at 155. Nate and Conor aren't going to be the size of normal 170ers who cut 20-30 lbs to make the limit. It's basically a LW fight where both fighters cut only 5ish pounds instead of 20+ pounds.

Yet, we don't know how Connor would fight at 155 either.

A fighter having to weigh in at 145 in one fight, and 156-170 the next, and fighting someone with significant size, weight, and reach advantages and will probably be at least 180 pounds.... all this combined leads to even more unknowns than most fights.

Professional fight analysers that set betting lines would be smart to not set a wide spread.

Such a hardcore MMA fan you're following semi-underground fighters when nobody else is, yet you just joined the oldest MMA media site yesterday.

"Gee guys, after a decade of following MMA I've finally decided to start discussing it with folks online!"

Right.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. So hardcore jumping on the McGregor bandwagon.

Anyone who truly been following mma would know that Diaz has a good chance.

After a few failed spin kicks, connors going to meet the ole 1-2 from nate for atleast 3 rounds.

Yet, we don't know how Connor would fight at 155 either.

A fighter having to weigh in at 145 in one fight, and 156-170 the next, and fighting someone with significant size, weight, and reach advantages and will probably be at least 180 pounds.... all this combined leads to even more unknowns than most fights.

Professional fight analysers that set betting lines would be smart to not set a wide spread.

Conor has fought at 155 before so we do have some idea how he performs (speed, reflexes, etc.). It's against lower level competition though so we can't make direct assumptions.

As for fighting someone with a size advantage, I agree that could be a factor. My main point was that people are talking about Connor going up 2 weight classes and fighting a 'WW' when realistically both are LWs who are going to step into the Octagon at close to the fight weight they'd be if it were a LW bout. So difference isn't really fight weight but pre fight weight cut.

Such a hardcore MMA fan you're following semi-underground fighters when nobody else is, yet you just joined the oldest MMA media site yesterday.

"Gee guys, after a decade of following MMA I've finally decided to start discussing it with folks online!"

Right.
Maybe he was that guy that posted a thread that rda got injured before he actually did and got banned. Or was he not?

Because I like Nate always have appreciated his style.

Because I can't stand Conor due to his fan boys.

Do you Conor freaks get that Diaz brothers have kept their fan base win lose or draw and stood the test of time? Conor will fade like Ronda after he gets beat. Nate is a stylistic nightmare for Conor the only thing going against him is a small window to prepare.

I like Nate and do not care for Conor; still picking Conor to win.

Diaz in this fight.

Diaz pros.

Bigger
Stronger
Longer reach
Similiar boxing style
Good chin
Taller
Southpaw
Good BJJ
Very good boxing combinations
More experienced
good chin
Bigger gas tank

Diaz cons

Short camp
Somethimes he dont defense himself so well
Medicore wrestling

Now think what rly Conor have vs Nate?

He punch harder? - Yes

His striking is much better? - No

Is he faster? - Yes

His gas tank is better? - No

He got longer camp? - Yes

I think it will be very close fight.

Diaz via decision or tko/sub in round 4.

Damn.

Nate Diaz will have a gastank as deep as a puddle of cat piss with a 1 week camp.
I like the Diaz Brothers, but Nate isn't championship material. With a 1 week camp, the tools he does have will not work. He simply will not be able to keep up with McGregor's pace.
I am looking forward to the fight, but this was a fight that was put on to save this card.
1 Week camp Nate does not pose a threat to McGregor.

Cliffs: Dat cardio on Nate will be as deep as a puddle of cat piss. War Diaz, War McGregor.
Good thread rothnroll, you impress again

Back