Why is Alex Chambers +1025 against Paige?

1. Chambers is old AF
2. Chambers is not athletic at all
3. Chambers is a small SW
4. Chambers striking (Offense and defense) is not good at all
5. Chambers only chance is getting a sub but PVZ is competant enough on the ground to stay out of trouble

I Don't want to crap all over my countrymen (or women) . Alex has a lot of heart, I was there when she fought Curran and everyone went mental when Alex locked in the arm. Seems like a cool girl and I wish her the best but PVZ wins this ITD

If you don't want to crap all over your countrywomen then don't. Chambers isn't the youngest or most athletic fighter, and she belongs at atomweight not strawwight, but her striking is solid.

I certainly wouldn't bet the house on Chambers but I haven't seen a better value play in years.

I can't see a way for PVZ to win this TBH

Chambers has better striking and KO power. PVZ has no power and her striking is a wmma-hater's stereotype made real. So PVZ better not stand and trade.

Chamber has slick subs with fast victories over top ranked fighters. PVZ is very subbable and has no sub game herself. So PVZ better not grapple on the ground.

The only path to victory for PVZ is wall and stall. Which happens to be her speciality... but it won't be enough.

My advice: Sell your house and put it all on Chambers. Then you can buy 10 houses!
Or just 2-3 really big houses. Or something.
Remember to thank me afterwards.

Well that's sold me.

Cashing in my 401K and NES games collection.

If you don't want to crap all over your countrywomen then don't. Chambers isn't the youngest or most athletic fighter, and she belongs at atomweight not strawwight, but her striking is solid.

If you don't want to crap all over your countrywomen then don't
I wasn't, everything I said was true (harsh maybe but True) don't be so sensitive.

but her striking is solid
Alex Chambers?? are we talking about the same person? did you watch her last fight? do you understand what solid striking is? . She was getting tooled on the feet by a middle of the road (striking-wise) Straweight.

LOL at some of the posts in this thread.

Chambers has no path to victory against PVZ yet people actually see "value" in betting on her.

If the odds were +120,000 for Chambers you still wouldn't make any money by betting on Chambers.

After Saturday night I'm going to bump this thread to laugh at all the fanboys who know very little about WMMA.

Chambers gets ragdolled by PVZ all fight long and will make PVZ look like godzilla.

Last edited:
If Chambers beats PVZ, I shall ban myself from Sherdog.

I make this pledge being of sound mind.

LOL at some of the posts in this thread.

Chambers has no path to victory against PVZ yet people actually see "value" in betting on her.

If the odds were +120,000 for Chambers you still wouldn't make any money by betting on Chambers.

After Saturday night I'm going to bump this thread to laugh at all the fanboys who know very little about WMMA.

Chambers gets ragdolled by PVZ all fight long and will make PVZ look like godzilla.

You talk about people knowing nothing about the sport, but anybody who follows this sport knows that no outcome is ever guaranteed.

If you're considering laying a bet on Chambers, I implore you to consider losing your money in a more charitable way -- such as by giving to a worthy charity or animal shelter.

If you're going to throw your money away, at least do something worthy in the process.

So what was your last account?

The real question is how long are the odds on Chambers + within the distance + by submission?

I certainly wouldn't bet the house on Chambers but I haven't seen a better value play in years.

"Good values" is how bookies make the bulk of their revenue I'm afraid.

Told you mutha fuckas.

You all blasted me and called me a troll and said I'm full of shit but I was only stating THE OBVIOUS.

Chambers was TOO SMALL for PVZ and too physically weak to clinch or grapple, plus no TDD and poor striking.

It was a beatdown in the making.

Maybe next time you mutha fuckas will listen to me and save your money.

:pYo leto.

Yeah, I'm talking to you leto1776.

Please get your ass back in here and apologize sir. :p

Told you mutha fuckas.

You all blasted me and called me a troll and said I'm full of shit but I was only stating THE OBVIOUS.

Chambers was TOO SMALL for PVZ and too physically weak to clinch or grapple, plus no TDD and poor striking.

It was a beatdown in the making.

Maybe next time you mutha fuckas will listen to me and save your money.
She was still tagging PVZ, though. It really sucks, because Chambers is better all around than Paige, minus the gas tank and the size.

Back