Why is Al Iaquinta still top 10 again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
Still filled with rage at getting duped! Lmao!!! Now trying to dogpile like a twitter mob
Is that what duped, or rage, looks like to you? Good god there are some low IQ posters in here. We should make a "special" subforum for your kind

Last edited:
Don't know but its ridiculous he went from no 11 to 6/5 because khabib dominated him

Is that what duped, or rage, looks like to you? Good god the are some low IQ posters in here. We should make a "special" subforum for your kind

You mean dumb people like you that think ferguson fought khabib.

You didn't even read the whole post. If you had looked at the last pic, you'd know the post was pure sarcasm. But you decided to emotionally respond like you were on your period and your boyfriend has left the toilet seat up. lol
<WhatIsThis>

Maybe get yourself a dictionary and look up "sarcasm". Look up "read" too while you're at it, unless there's some hidden text in your post if you dip your screen in lemon juice and turn it upside down.

<JerryWWF>

He got 10-8'd several rounds. I think Conor landed more punches in 1 round than Al did the entire fight. Al is a tough SOB, one of the toughest in the entire UFC. He did not almost beat Khabib, he survied, he didn't even pull the trigger.

look at the last pic dummy.

Don't know but its ridiculous he went from no 11 to 6/5 because khabib dominated him
It’s all about names you’ve fought. The dude straight up lost to Cerrone last year and still has a spot. In my opinion that puts him on the level of Alexander Hernandez. I even think Robbie Lawler is still ranked at WW...

<WhatIsThis>

Maybe get yourself a dictionary and look up "sarcasm". Look up "read" too while you're at it, unless there's some hidden text in your post if you dip your screen in lemon juice and turn it upside down.

Aww, poor sherdogger feeling really stupid for falling for the joke. Did khabib fight ferguson?

Aww, poor sherdogger feeling really stupid for falling for the joke. Did khabib fight ferguson?
Lol at angrily explaining your "joke", that you're only now pretending was a joke after several posters point out that your post was retarded. When is your next comedy special going to be released?

look at the last pic dummy.

The Tony after Justin pic doesn't really sell the sarcasm (We all know that Tony vs Khabib never fought). I like Al as a fighter so I'm not going to bash him any further.

Lol at angrily explaining your "joke", that you're only now pretending was a joke after several posters point out that your post was retarded. When is your next comedy special going to be released?

Still havin' a melt down lmao

The Tony after Justin pic doesn't really sell the sarcasm (We all know that Tony vs Khabib never fought). I like Al as a fighter so I'm not going to bash him any further.

That's all well and good, but you still had a serious emotional melt down over some hing that should not have triggered you so greatly. May want to talk to a professional about that.

That's all well and good, but you still had a serious emotional melt down over some hing that should not have triggered you so greatly. May want to talk to a professional about that.

I know, I had the gun to my head. I'm just glad you were able to talk me off that cliff.

I know, I had the gun to my head. I'm just glad you were able to talk me off that cliff.

It's the least I could do. Maybe you'll pay it forward and buy a homeless woman a hot dog or something.

Can't complain why someone is too highly ranked without arguing for who should take his place.

Here are the records of the #9 to #15 lightweights
for the past 2 years (that is, since nov sixteenth 2018)
untitled.png

* PS I might have made some mistakes about the "RANKED WIN":s, might have forgot some. Just did it off memory and glances at https://www.mma-stats.com/rankings

I guess the rankings become a matter of taste: how highly do you value ranked wins.

Dariush obviously stands out as having the best recent streak, but I think he he's held back by lack of wins who were ranked at the time (sure, he beta Dober - but back then he was not ranked)
And his KO-loss to Hernandez ealier in 2018.

The standout win here seems to be Al's win over Kevin Lee.

Now I'm not arguing that makes Al the best option for the #9 rank.

But just based off me seeing many threads like "why is this guy top 10 when he hasn't beaten anyone top10?" - I think a lot of fans value high ranked wins.
Some fans argue you basically gotta beat someone else in the rankings to take their spot

Last edited:
Because he “beat” Jorge Masvidal five years ago.

Could be an MMA math thing where everyone ranked below him cancel each other out.

"Cerrone hasn't won in 6 straight so you can't rank him higher than #15.
Dober lost to Dariush, so can't rank him higher than #14.
Gillespie's last fight was a loss to Lee so can't rank him higher than 13.
Islam only has two unranked decision wins in two years so he can't be higher than #12.
Dariush lost to Hernandez (who both Dober and Cerrone beat) so can't put him higher than #11 before he beats someone in the top10.
Lee has some top10 wins so can't place him lower than these other guys, put him at #10.
Al can't be lower than Lee since he beat him. Heck, that's the best win among the bunch - put him at #9"

Back