Why is Al Iaquinta still top 10 again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
The UFC likes to keep a few good gatekeepers around to hype prospects. If the top 10 were all killers it would be hard for young fighters to make it to the belt. Take Barboza for example. He's a great striker with a poor record against wrestlers. The UFC keeps fighters like him and Dos Anjos highly ranked so that they can give guys like Khamzat a quick road to the title. It's just business.

Good but beatable guys to help push more marketable prospects in general.

He got a good deal for Dana for selling his house
c70cf70efd3cadf69076922b9c611491.AL-Flyer2.jpg

he probably makes a good living selling real estate. fighting is a part time thing for him...it's been that way for awhile now.

He almost beat nurmagomedov on short notice. Look what happened to everyone ranked above him

iu

iu

27bbfcf3-khabibs-triangle-choke.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000582042743-e1589095375549.jpg

almost beat Khabib?? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha if you mean losing every single round, as almost beating him....then ok. the fight wasn't even remotely competitive...and they switched opponents like 5x on khabib...no wonder he didn't perform as usual.

Getting thoroughly, but boringly, outclassed does not count as "almost beating". I came here to defend Al (who did do better against Khabib than the others you mentioned, IMO), but this statement is asinine. He lost every round convincingly.

if khabib devoted a full camp to just al, he would have killed him worse...but al had literally nothing to lose...and khabib's opponents got switched like 5x.

I was being facetious. Check out the last pic. No reason to have a melt down.
almost beat Khabib?? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha if you mean losing every single round, as almost beating him....then ok. the fight wasn't even remotely competitive...and they switched opponents like 5x on khabib...no wonder he didn't perform as usual.

LMAO. Khabib nuthuggers are ultra sensitive for a Monday. Major melt down alert! Read my reply above.

LMAO. Khabib nuthuggers are ultra sensitive for a Monday. Major melt down alert! Read my reply above.

I have never been a Khabib fan. But had to set the record straight. Just calling balls and strikes, bro. :)

(Now if you really want to see the Khabib fanboys go ballistic...)

The only two fighters who "almost" beat Khabib were Tibau and Poirier.

Except RDA is actually good and a former champ...
He's a very good fighter, but he consistently loses to wrestlers. He's been wrestle-fucked by Khabib, Colby, Usman and even Chiesa. If they put him against a couple of strikers, he could go on another streak, but the UFC will only build him up when they want to tear him down later.

I have never been a Khabib fan. But had to set the record straight. Just calling balls and strikes, bro. :)

(Now if you really want to see the Khabib fanboys go ballistic...)

The only two fighters who "almost" beat Khabib were Tibau and Poirier.

i even put ferguson pic in there to add to the sarcasm, just to see which hyper-emotional rage queens would respond without even reading the whole post. lmfao

Some people function more by truth. Since what you said came off in no way like a joke, it just comes off with you "looking" really stupid.

<Huh2>

He lost 50-43 and 50-44 x2. In what universe is that "almost beating" someone?

You didn't even read the whole post. If you had looked at the last pic, you'd know the post was pure sarcasm. But you decided to emotionally respond like you were on your period and your boyfriend has left the toilet seat up. lol

You didn't even read the whole post. If you had looked at the last pic, you'd know the post was pure sarcasm. But you decided to emotionally respond like you were on your period and your boyfriend has left the toilet seat up. lol
Same vibes

C8AB2475-0476-44CF-A43E-4F95D46A5377.jpeg

Some people function more by truth. since what you said came off in no way like a joke, it just comes off with you looking really stupid
<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

more rage-queens don't read the whole post or look at ALL the pics to know the post was pure sarcasm. Look at ALL the pics you crybabies LOL

more rage-queens don't read the whole post or look at ALL the pics to know the post was pure sarcasm. Look at ALL the pics you crybabies LOL
I don't think you understand the word rage. I don't think you understand how sarcasm is conveyed on the internet. Your posts have been far more emotional than mine. Besides, @The Chosen just exposed you

He almost beat nurmagomedov on short notice.

<JerryWWF>

He got 10-8'd several rounds. I think Conor landed more punches in 1 round than Al did the entire fight. Al is a tough SOB, one of the toughest in the entire UFC. He did not almost beat Khabib, he survied, he didn't even pull the trigger.

Back