Why in the world is McGregor/Siver on Sunday?

I don't mind.

Bellator on Friday.
WSOF on Saturday.
UFC on Sunday.

Most people from that area don't realise a fight is happening. Zuffa is over estimating McGregor draw

Nobody gives 2 craps about your region, your football team or your bedtime.

Next thread.

I think fighting after Church is an Irish tradition. Church and Prayer followed by alcohol, rage and violence.

Morning -> Church
Afternoon -> Bar
Evening -> Watching Conor McGregor fight

Hahahahhahahaha this is great

I think fighting after Church is an Irish tradition. Church and Prayer followed by alcohol, rage and violence.

Morning -> Church
Afternoon -> Bar
Evening -> Watching Conor McGregor fight

This = awesome

Two Europeans in the main event and the fight is on about 4 hours before the start of the working week, why is it not on Saturday? Is there a big NFL game on Saturday night or something?

Lots of people from around here want to watch the fight but probably won't because they have work or college in the morning after it.

Really shit for the European audience.

Two Europeans in the main event and the fight is on about 4 hours before the start of the working week, why is it not on Saturday? Is there a big NFL game on Saturday night or something?

Lots of people from around here want to watch the fight but probably won't because they have work or college in the morning after it.

Really shit for the European audience.

No the big games are on Sunday. Fox has been promoting the fight during all the NFL games on Fox. They will continue to do so next week and since they already have people sitting on the couch for fooseball they figure to get them to stay there for the fights. Also it is a holiday on Monday so most people won't be working

Also it is a holiday on Monday so most people won't be working

Not a holiday in Europe. I'll probably end up with a DUI driving to work Monday morning after watching this at 5am lol.

Ufc is a lot bigger than football here in usa. Dana white once tweeted that to me after he called me a retard

It's an odd one as it means Europe can't watch it live either as the majority of people have work on the Monday.

this. can't be streaming at 3am on Monday with work on...

Ufc is a lot bigger than football here in usa. Dana white once tweeted that to me after he called me a retard

McGregor is the biggest star in Ireland. Dana twitted me that

The arena is going to be either empty or completely dead until the Pats game ends after 10pm, the prelims on FS1 will go virtually unwatched, and your organization's breakout star will be on at midnight on a Sunday night? That's some horrible planning UFC.
The who's game?

Back