Why i root for Lawler against Diaz in one image

Kind of off topic but regarding the use of "murder": negligent homicide is when you kill someone because you're careless. Worker doesn't oil his carnival ride, kids go flying off the ride, kid dies. He didn't plan to murder them but his stupidity killed them. Or you are drinking with a friend and the friend falls off a bridge and smashes himself below. He is alive, you run off crying like a drunken idiot instead of calling an ambulance, and the police find out he died an hour later due to untreated injuries. Negligent homicide. You didn't push him off or anything, but your carelessness could have contributed to his death though since the guy could have been saved.

Murder is intentional on the other hand. You killed that person. So you can argue the DUI is an unfolding negligent homicide, but the act itself couldn't be attempted murder unless you got drunk in order to intentionally kill someone.

Dude stfu and quit reaching
I have lost friends cuz of drunk drivers.
Recently lost a cousin and his wife down the street from his own house killed both by a drunk driver leaving two babys alive in the car

Dude stfu and quit reaching
I have lost friends cuz of drunk drivers.
Recently lost a cousin and his wife down the street from his own house killed both by a drunk driver leaving two babys alive in the car
Not be a dick, but the definitions of the words has nothing to do with your personal events. I'm giving you the literal definition of words. If you don't believe me google what "murder" means and "negligent homicide" means and learn out the massive legal differences between them.

Not be a dick, but the definitions of the words has nothing to do with your personal events. I'm giving you the literal definition of words. If you don't believe me google what "murder" means and "negligent homicide" means and learn out the massive legal differences between them.

Your making yourself look bad, just stfu

Your making yourself look bad, just stfu
Your random 'stfu' comments are annoying as fuck.

Ok though, I already explained the definition of the words to you (clearly different / clearly objective and can be seen with a 2 second internet search). You're emotional and not objective though, so yeah, I'll stop chatting with you.

Your random 'stfu' comments are annoying as fuck.

Ok though, I already explained the definition of the words to you (clearly different / clearly objective and can be seen with a 2 second internet search). You're emotional and not objective though, so yeah, I'll stop chatting with you.

So ya stfu.
There's a big difference about a roller coaster someone forgetting to fix the part or someone being drunk as f*** and getting in a car and driving come on bro use your the damn brain.

How many people have you known died of roller coaster compared to drunk drivers

Kind of off topic but regarding the use of "murder": negligent homicide is when you kill someone because you're careless. Worker doesn't oil his carnival ride, kids go flying off the ride, kid dies. He didn't plan to murder them but his stupidity killed them. Or you are drinking with a friend and the friend falls off a bridge and smashes himself below. He is alive, you run off crying like a drunken idiot instead of calling an ambulance, and the police find out he died an hour later due to untreated injuries. Negligent homicide. You didn't push him off or anything, but your carelessness could have contributed to his death though since the guy could have been saved.

Murder is intentional on the other hand. You killed that person. So you can argue the DUI is an unfolding negligent homicide, but the act itself couldn't be attempted murder unless you got drunk in order to intentionally kill someone.
Well...that then! Lol

This fight gives me Cro-cop/Gonzaga 2 feels. I think Lawler gets his revenge

you dislike diaz because you got cucked by a clickbait headline that he didn't write???

damn it's too easy to trigger these white girls nowadays

btw diaz knocked out robbie with a jab and he wasn't even in his prime. can you imagine what kind of brain damage diaz is going to do to this guy??????

Because of the way sherdoggers title their shitty threads? That's a pretty stupid reason. I bet you're the kind of guy that reads a newspaper headline and then tells people all day about what you 'read in this article' as you pontificate like a know it all.

So ya stfu.
There's a big difference about a roller coaster someone forgetting to fix the part or someone being drunk as f*** and getting in a car and driving come on bro use your the damn brain.

How many people have you known died of roller coaster compared to drunk drivers
You're being a complete idiot man. He corrected you, no big deal. Your emo response doesn't change what he said and he was correct, your definitions were wrong.

Back