Why I respect Cub Swanson as much as I do Mcgregor

Just lol. You can't be this fucked.
brimage, max, and brandao aren't the ground? That's three fights before he was given a top 10 opponent (dustin).

For comparison sake - Doh Ho choi was given two fights before he was given a top 10 fighter (cub).

Are you outraged about that too?

Get off the guys nuts you just said by your own mouth that colon wasn't in title contention at that time. And those weren't cubs only two wins ya goof.

Domino
I didn't say that. once again you're putting words in my mouth to help your argument. I said Mendes was in title contention (hence his fight with aldo). Conor faced dustin and cub faced frankie. If cub won he'd get the shot. Simple really.

Oh, so he should have got a title shot with wins over roop, pearson, and charles oliveria? LAL.

You don't get a title shot when you win 2 fights in a row via decision when a similarly ranked fighter wins both by TKO.

B714calIAAEkjzb.jpg:large
I think you need to look up the definition of MMA math.

You example has nothing to do with how a fighter went against the SAME EXACT fighter.

It'd be MMA math if I said Conor beat Aldo, Aldo beat Frankie, therefore Conor can beat Frankie.

<{cruzshake}>

This thread should be archived and remembered as "the time Macsby defeated 50 conor haters one by one without getting a scratch on him" or if this was a fight I'm Conor and you guys are Eddie Alvarez.

Cubs run from Roop to Stephens was unbelieveable.

MMA math is your specialty Macsby.

Never change.
find me an example, otherwise you're talking out of your arse.

I never use MMA math because I know Conor beats everyone from 125 - 170

I think you need to look up the definition of MMA math.

You example has nothing to do with how a fighter went against the SAME EXACT fighter.

It'd be MMA math if I said Conor beat Aldo, Aldo beat Frankie, therefore Conor can beat Frankie.

<{cruzshake}>

This thread should be archived and remembered as "the time Macsby defeated 50 conor haters one by one without getting a scratch on him" or if this was a fight I'm Conor and you guys are Eddie Alvarez.

I just looked up MMA math and Google came up with this:

Screenshot_2016_12_23_04_46_51.png

In your scenario Conor is fighter A. Aldo is fighter B, and cub is fighter C.

Google referred to it as passive aggressive MMA math: a form of MMA math where preteen girls post two images that strongly intimate MMAmath, but then the poster denies it being MMA math.

For more intellectual fellows like yourself, the logic implied in your post would fall somewhere under the fallacy of denying the antecedent. I hope I just improved your life.

Last edited:
instead of fighting Poirier, McGregor should have fought Swanson. Instead of fighting Siver, McGregor should have fought Lamas

I just looked up MMA math and Google came up with this:

Screenshot_2016_12_23_04_46_51.png

In your scenario Conor is fighter A. Aldo is fighter B, and cub is fighter C.

Google referred to it as passive aggressive MMA math: a form of MMA math where preteen girls post two images that strongly intimate MMAmath, but then the poster denies it being MMA math.

For more intellectual fellows like yourself, the logic implied in your post would fall somewhere under the fallacy of denying the antecedent. I hope I just improved your life.
Nope. Nowhere did i say conor beat aldo therefore conor can beat cub. I know conor can demolish cub but not because of the gifs.

This is a thread comparing resumes of conor and swanson. They have something in common and that is aldo. Conor smashed aldo, aldo smashed cub = conor has 1 massive tick on his resume. Cub has one massive cross. So again another hater is wrong.

instead of fighting Poirier, McGregor should have fought Swanson. Instead of fighting Siver, McGregor should have fought Lamas
Lamas took some time off to recover and train after getting killed by mendes. Then he had a fight booked with diego sanchez. The ufc isn't going to match a fighter that was ranked #4 (lamas) with conor (took lamas #4 spot after he beat dustin) after lamas was stiffened by mendes in round 1. Plus lamas had just lost to aldo 49-46 they wouldn't give him that fight because a win over conor would have made him the number 1 contender again. That'd be like the ufc booking RDA against khabib now.

Lamas took some time off to recover and train after getting killed by mendes. Then he had a fight booked with diego sanchez. The ufc isn't going to match a fighter that was ranked #4 (lamas) with conor (took lamas #4 spot after he beat dustin) after lamas was stiffened by mendes in round 1. Plus lamas had just lost to aldo 49-46 they wouldn't give him that fight because a win over conor would have made him the number 1 contender again. That'd be like the ufc booking RDA against khabib now.
When Lamas choked out Bermudez in one round he deserved Conor fight, he was 6-1 in UFC with only loss to Aldo, but UFC booked him with Dennis Siver who is nowhere near FW top 15 + Lamas was ranked higher than both Poirier and Swanson

I didn't say that. once again you're putting words in my mouth to help your argument. I said Mendes was in title contention (hence his fight with aldo). Conor faced dustin and cub faced frankie. If cub won he'd get the shot. Simple really.

Oh, so he should have got a title shot with wins over roop, pearson, and charles oliveria? LAL.

You don't get a title shot when you win 2 fights in a row via decision when a similarly ranked fighter wins both by TKO.
Yes if cub won he would've fought Aldo but he should've already been the #1 contender. Colon should have fought Frankie, Conor got the easiest route by not fighting cub or frankie... do you disagree? Ufc was protecting their investment and gave colon the best matchup in order to make the most money. It's simple

One of the dumbest replies ive seen

cub and thompson are two diffirent people in case you dont know
That guy posted a picture of a fight cub wasn't in and happened AFTER he was supposed to get his shot, trying to claim cub didn't deserve a title shot

Aldo vs. cub fight was in 2009, fighters change.

You are quite slow nuthugger... Don't let the chode blind your reality

When Lamas choked out Bermudez in one round he deserved Conor fight, he was 6-1 in UFC with only loss to Aldo, but UFC booked him with Dennis Siver who is nowhere near FW top 15 + Lamas was ranked higher than both Poirier and Swanson
Well that's where you are wrong because Siver at the time was #10. You don't get to pick and choose what times you want to use rankings and when you don't. At least be consistent with your arguments.

So they are going to give Lamas a number 1 contender fight after losing to Aldo before he defeated Bermudez? That's not how it works. Lamas was trying to sneak his way back into contention but when a contender loses the fight they usually need to rack up some wins first. Frankie had to win another 5 fights before getting the Aldo rematch. Mendes had to win 5 fights before getting the aldo rematch. Do you see the consistency there? Lamas would have been given another title shot after 2 wins had he beaten Conor. so 5, 5, and 2. You are complaining about fairness and yet here you are arguing a point that isn't fair to frankie or mendes.

Yes if cub won he would've fought Aldo but he should've already been the #1 contender. Colon should have fought Frankie, Conor got the easiest route by not fighting cub or frankie... do you disagree? Ufc was protecting their investment and gave colon the best matchup in order to make the most money. It's simple
Of course I disagree because then cub is getting a win off of beating zero top 5 fighters.

Conor had the same route as cub. The only difference is Conor defeated a top 5 fighter in devasting fashion and Cub won via decision. Have you been living under a rock for 10 years. The UFC favours fighters that win big. Finishes will always be favoured over decisions.

You are saying cub was robbed in favour of conor because you clearly dislike him. Look at it objectively like I have.

Well that's where you are wrong because Siver at the time was #10. You don't get to pick and choose what times you want to use rankings and when you don't. At least be consistent with your arguments.

So they are going to give Lamas a number 1 contender fight after losing to Aldo before he defeated Bermudez? That's not how it works. Lamas was trying to sneak his way back into contention but when a contender loses the fight they usually need to rack up some wins first. Frankie had to win another 5 fights before getting the Aldo rematch. Mendes had to win 5 fights before getting the aldo rematch. Do you see the consistency there? Lamas would have been given another title shot after 2 wins had he beaten Conor. so 5, 5, and 2. You are complaining about fairness and yet here you are arguing a point that isn't fair to frankie or mendes.
Siver was at n10 to legitimaze Conor vs Siver fight + he popped for steroids. If he had beaten Conor he could have been on a 3 fight winning streak. Nobody was going to give him ts after two wins, he didnt get Conor fight but instead get Mendes fight which was unofficial n1 contender fight

Of course I disagree because then cub is getting a win off of beating zero top 5 fighters.

Conor had the same route as cub. The only difference is Conor defeated a top 5 fighter in devasting fashion and Cub won via decision. Have you been living under a rock for 10 years. The UFC favours fighters that win big. Finishes will always be favoured over decisions.

You are saying cub was robbed in favour of conor because you clearly dislike him. Look at it objectively like I have.
You are going back to your same bullshit logic that Conor earned a shot by beating a top 5 Porier and cub doesn't deserve one even though he beat the same guy.

You really think Conor didn't get his shot because it made the ufc more money?

You are recycling bull shit and you lose. Colon Mcswollen is so because you are shoulders deep in his rectum... fuck off you pussy

You are going back to your same bullshit logic that Conor earned a shot by beating a top 5 Porier and cub doesn't deserve one even though he beat the same guy.

You really think Conor didn't get his shot because it made the ufc more money?

You are recycling bull shit and you lose. Colon Mcswollen is so because you are shoulders deep in his rectum... fuck off you pussy
fighters don't always plateau. They improve or decline so suggesting Cub beat the same fighter is stupidity when clearly Dustin was better and their fight was over a year apart.

Dustin was #7 vs. Cub and #5 vs. Conor

The part you can't understand is Conor TKO'd him inside 1 round, whereas Cub beat him via decision. TKO > Dec.

I've destroyed you in this thread. You should probably close your account and start again just so people don't think of you as "the guy who got annihilated by macsby"

Back