Why I like Conor McGregor

No doubt TS you re on some very high level shit

No. I'm not. My domicile doesn't allow the playing around. ...but, ya know, fucking times being what they are, and no one recognizes a simple music note, with a closed eye, it's all jagged personally in the head. you remember, not us, but in the movies, a kissing booth? where have all the flowers gone?

I like Conor because his fighting IQ and stand up fighting style, hate him because selling alcohol and marketing it like it is good thing for us who like to training MMA boxing kickboxing

Hey, the heart is always the same when I post. I come from a good place, fist in the punchbowl. This is home.

I don't know where the end is. His fights aren't really fights. There's something of the human element of a man against himself like a force of nature trying to define himself. I'm all in. Giants are giants for a moment in time, and then it's gone. You at the best you've ever been, you recall, He's right here, right now, all the money and reason in the world to ride off in the sunset a champion.

What would you do if you all your dreams came true?

Go up a weight class to run a division.

"Obsession" > logic <

Joan of Arc, all our champions are still champions, ...but there's this thing that's willing to die for no apparent reason, and we all have to give pause, there's this irrational force coming through to push the needle, marlon brando, things just aren't the same when real human force not only makes itself known, but truly to the death, that's a hero. And the game is just up a notch forever.

Why i like Conor McGregor, same as Tyson was, we don't know what the end is til it is. Tyson was exciting, Conor is, what he does might make records, but it's a spiritual journey. How far. What's next. The world.

Whatever youre on, give me some

Nietz, will to power > Darwin, will to biologize, ...just me..., turn of the screw, ...and all parties acknowleging the factor of music, but within music, and a lot of the greats, and the major greats denied the art because they couldn't see the end music. There's a black web of that shit. Music isn't an end, it's what you do to not do what you're gonna do. This thread. Life is good. don't judge the difference.

Little too much philosophical, too much hero worship - but OTOH, I do understand. While, as a person, I dont care for him much, his aura in the sport has never really been matched. He had that something special, an undefinable quality that seems to last only an instant - then he gets it back by just willing it to be so. I've been watching the sport from the beginning and have never witnessed it like that before. Only comparison, and I know I'll get crucified here for the comparison, is Mike Tyson. Everybody, haters or fans, crowded around for one of his fights just to say they watched as it happened. That same thing happens with Conor. Enjoy the ride, folks. You just dont know when the last stop will happen.

No, I get ya. I judged fights, and i come from deep boxing roots. I know that sounds dumb in this day and age. there's really no such thing, you either have credentials or you don't. In the the fight world, even on the smallest scale, as with the military, you either are or you aren't, even tangentially as a mop boy, you're either real or not. And that takes chops and obviously more brutal in the martial arts camps today. Stolen valor in a mudpuddle, you just bring it to light.

The intent was just the statement of thoughts and I haven't left this place, I care, and I'm here.

And there's not relevence, but when people think, what have you done with your life, after horrible situations, and not made not bad, but tragic decisions, ...well, a mile deep, thank you for your friendship. Every face on the road is a life. You don't need a bible: DON"T BE A DICK!

It's weird, Conor is the one fighter I can't really imagine how it ends. A guy like Khabib will probably go out undefeated or near it and go on in politics - I think many pegged this on him long before he was champion. Cormier will have one more and go coach wrestling, be an analyst and a family man. Even in a guy like crazy unpredictable Tony, I most likely see him losing to Khabib, but if he wins or doesn't, I see him just kinda chilling and putting on fun shows until the day comes to leave the gloves in the middle, then he will keep on being weird and hanging out with Eddie Bravo smoking weed and discussing how space if fake.

Conor is the last guy since Tyson that reached such crazy heights and tumultuous lows that I just don't know if it will end in gold, jail, suicide or being some world leader. You're right, it isa out the human experience in a way and uncertainty of probability. His journey has been of the highest high and lowest lows, constantly defying every expectation, whether it was good or bad. Who thought a kid from Ireland would ever even have high level success in the UFC, never mind become 'champ-champ', ice invincible Aldo in a punch, go on to box Mayweather, nearly throw it all away after the pinnacle, go from inspirational figure to a crazy lunatic in a few years, and then mount a come back while reforming? He always had a bit of some epic tragic Irish hero from a saga of old, or much like a Barry Lyndon figure, but this newest development and resurrection is the most puzzling of all. Does it end with a loss and going too far off the skids to return, does he learn that all the riches in the world do not amount to the pleasures of domestic bliss, does he fall victim to the Irish achilles heal in his proper liquid friend? I don't know, but it is one compelling ride and seems to be riding a fine wave in the infinite multiverse that borders the sublime and unthinkable. Life is bizarre.

I hope like Tyson he is over his venom and can enjoy life, in the spotlight or out. He's certain given us fight fans enough already, no matter where it ends. Feels good he got a win in any event, that was a long drought.

I don't know where the end is. His fights aren't really fights. There's something of the human element of a man against himself like a force of nature trying to define himself. I'm all in. Giants are giants for a moment in time, and then it's gone. You at the best you've ever been, you recall, He's right here, right now, all the money and reason in the world to ride off in the sunset a champion.

What would you do if you all your dreams came true?

Go up a weight class to run a division.

"Obsession" > logic <

Joan of Arc, all our champions are still champions, ...but there's this thing that's willing to die for no apparent reason, and we all have to give pause, there's this irrational force coming through to push the needle, marlon brando, things just aren't the same when real human force not only makes itself known, but truly to the death, that's a hero. And the game is just up a notch forever.

Why i like Conor McGregor, same as Tyson was, we don't know what the end is til it is. Tyson was exciting, Conor is, what he does might make records, but it's a spiritual journey. How far. What's next. The world.

Lol at projecting your vulgar philosophy bites into this commodified, big data marketing infested joke of a narrative.

i'm having a hard time with this one. I'm a clown, but you gotta give me a minute.

Back