Social Why I left White nationalism - By Derek Black. (Stormfront owners son)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a sad existence to be overtly concerned about how people view you on a political subforum of an mma website lol

That looks like more blood btw.

I used to say this, but at the same time the WR is small enough that we all at least have some acquaintance level rapport we don't like stepping on.

this belongs wherever we keep the "why i left the KKK" and anything related to scientology videos

Edit: if i dont wake up tomorrow, i was killed by scientologists. Or bad life choices. But arent they one in the same? ;)

They Are retarded nazi wannabes, but eventually even one of those nut fucks wakes up and smells the nazi Bshit.

But i so wonder how much of it is just the dipshit wanting to stick it to daddy.

White nationalists have become the new "din du nuffins" in the eyes of their apologist supporters.

I should at least give you half credit. But it's really funny to me that no matter how often I ask the question, I never get an answer no matter how many times I see them declared emblematic of this or that idiotic quality.

Here is my issue with Leftists...they are the complete antithesis of what liberalism great.

They restrict, and selectively support the 1st amendment.

They interpret a difference in opinion as in you being a bad person, rather than having a different opinion. (identity politics)

THey foment racism, classism and division among your fellow man.

(disclaimer: wrote this after have 4 glasses of scotch)

Wrong. I've posted it before but just to provide a source:
FBI and DHS Warned of Growing Threat From White Supremacists Months Ago
"The report, dated May 10, says the FBI and DHS believe that members of the white supremacist movement “likely will continue to pose a threat of lethal violence over the next year.”

The FBI, on the other hand, has already concluded that white supremacists, including neo-Nazi supporters and members of the Ku Klux Klan, are in fact responsible for the lion’s share of violent attacks among domestic extremist groups. White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement,” reads the joint intelligence bulletin.

The report, titled “White Supremacist Extremism Poses Persistent Threat of Lethal Violence,” was prepared by the FBI and DHS.

The bulletin’s numbers appear to correspond with outside estimates. An independent database compiled by the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute found that between 2008 and 2016, far-right plots and attacks outnumbered Islamist incidents by almost 2 to 1.

The cases cited in the intelligence report include an 18-year-old Chinese student in Nashville, Indiana, who was attacked by a white supremacist with a hatchet; the murder of an African-American man in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and the stabbing of Klansman in East Yanceyville, North Carolina, by other KKK members, who believed the victim was Jewish and secretly working for law enforcement."

Incidentally, before some pedantic Trump supporter shows up, where it says, more than any other domestic extremist movement, it's more attacks in total, not a greater total number of people.

haha fake news

Why not? USA was build as white Anglo Saxon nation n later on white european nation

Not Poland or Ukraine

cause USA bult on native land. i think yeah maybe you is from darwinin perspective sure manifest destiniy right? white man land sure. but i think europe should be white homeland. you people trying do it in USA or america not make sense.

It's always good to see people leave these pathological collectivist movements.

Here is my issue with Leftists...they are the complete antithesis of what liberalism great.

They restrict, and selectively support the 1st amendment.

They interpret a difference in opinion as in you being a bad person, rather than having a different opinion. (identity politics)

THey foment racism, classism and division among your fellow man.

(disclaimer: wrote this after have 4 glasses of scotch)
Issue smissue. What's a leftist? Don't you agree there's different issue when half the war room daily accuse "the left" of heinous shit but none of them can define what a leftist is?

I don't think so. America has a significant history and current climate of racial tension. The white population, although reducing in proportionate size, is still clearly the greatest by far of all groups in the U.S. And only 49 incidents they can see in 16 years. Please. There is more to fear from animal rights / tree hugger groups.
Ok, just keep ignoring the key part of what I said and enjoy wearing your blinders.

In attacking people that are reacting defensively or otherwise idiotically (like @sniper) are we forgetting one of the lessons of this story?

White nationalists have become the new "din du nuffins" in the eyes of their apologist supporters.

There have been 49 deaths attributed to white supremacists in 16 years. That is a long weekend in Chicago. The Orlando shooting done by Omar Marteen had 49 deaths. You also have to keep in mind that whites are nearly 70 percent of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back