Social Why I left White nationalism - By Derek Black. (Stormfront owners son)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should at least give you half credit. But it's really funny to me that no matter how often I ask the question, I never get an answer no matter how many times I see them declared emblematic of this or that idiotic quality.

Sorry dude.. busy at work.

I'll define leftist when I have a chance

You can ask that question of a lot of groups. Why would someone want to be a Zionist, Islamist, Black Nationalist, Sikh Nationalist and so on.
The implication being it’s not a story - and further than that, it’s about as much problem in the west as being a Zionist or Sikh nationalist. If the story was a BLM person seeing the light and leaving then that would be more significant because although their philosophy is as equally repugnant as white nationalism, their movement is far more problematic and newsworthy.

The implication being it’s not a story - and further than that, it’s about as much problem in the west as being a Zionist or Sikh nationalist. If the story was a BLM person seeing the light and leaving then that would be more significant because although their philosophy is as equally repugnant as white nationalism, their movement is far more problematic and newsworthy.

In Canada, 1985, Sikh Nationalists blew up an an Air India plane and killed 329 people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

I was merely reading the thread and noticed you menstruating off topic again. Simmer down rattlesnake.

That's just like your opinion man.

Lol please go back to no one noticing who you are or that you left the site for a significant amount of time

So what does he do with all his tiki torches? Does he actually put them in his back yard, or put them on Ebay and sell them to other racists?

White nationalism is not much of a factor except in the minds of the MSM.

So no, my post is spot on.
Wrong. I've posted it before but just to provide a source:
FBI and DHS Warned of Growing Threat From White Supremacists Months Ago
"The report, dated May 10, says the FBI and DHS believe that members of the white supremacist movement “likely will continue to pose a threat of lethal violence over the next year.”

The FBI, on the other hand, has already concluded that white supremacists, including neo-Nazi supporters and members of the Ku Klux Klan, are in fact responsible for the lion’s share of violent attacks among domestic extremist groups. White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement,” reads the joint intelligence bulletin.

The report, titled “White Supremacist Extremism Poses Persistent Threat of Lethal Violence,” was prepared by the FBI and DHS.

The bulletin’s numbers appear to correspond with outside estimates. An independent database compiled by the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute found that between 2008 and 2016, far-right plots and attacks outnumbered Islamist incidents by almost 2 to 1.

The cases cited in the intelligence report include an 18-year-old Chinese student in Nashville, Indiana, who was attacked by a white supremacist with a hatchet; the murder of an African-American man in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and the stabbing of Klansman in East Yanceyville, North Carolina, by other KKK members, who believed the victim was Jewish and secretly working for law enforcement."

Incidentally, before some pedantic Trump supporter shows up, where it says, more than any other domestic extremist movement, it's more attacks in total, not a greater total number of people.

Wrong. I've posted it before but just to provide a source:
FBI and DHS Warned of Growing Threat From White Supremacists Months Ago
"The report, dated May 10, says the FBI and DHS believe that members of the white supremacist movement “likely will continue to pose a threat of lethal violence over the next year.”

The FBI, on the other hand, has already concluded that white supremacists, including neo-Nazi supporters and members of the Ku Klux Klan, are in fact responsible for the lion’s share of violent attacks among domestic extremist groups. White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement,” reads the joint intelligence bulletin.

The report, titled “White Supremacist Extremism Poses Persistent Threat of Lethal Violence,” was prepared by the FBI and DHS.

The bulletin’s numbers appear to correspond with outside estimates. An independent database compiled by the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute found that between 2008 and 2016, far-right plots and attacks outnumbered Islamist incidents by almost 2 to 1.

The cases cited in the intelligence report include an 18-year-old Chinese student in Nashville, Indiana, who was attacked by a white supremacist with a hatchet; the murder of an African-American man in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and the stabbing of Klansman in East Yanceyville, North Carolina, by other KKK members, who believed the victim was Jewish and secretly working for law enforcement."

Incidentally, before some pedantic Trump supporter shows up, where it says, more than any other domestic extremist movement, it's more attacks in total, not a greater total number of people.
49 in 16 years? Orlando alone exceeded that so obviously Islamic extremism in terms of overall numbers of casualties are far greater. You'll then forgive me if i take everything else mentioned with a grain of salt. If they can be deliberately misleading vis-a-via White supremacists - Islamic extremists and the respective danger they present based on scale and casualties, then they will mislead about other things too.

Lol please go back to no one noticing who you are or that you left the site for a significant amount of time

Must be a sad existence to be overtly concerned about how people view you on a political subforum of an mma website lol

That looks like more blood btw.

49 in 16 years? Orlando alone exceeded that so obviously Islamic extremism in terms of overall numbers of casualties are far greater. You'll then forgive me if i take everything else mentioned with a grain of salt. If they can be deliberately misleading vis-a-via White supremacists - Islamic extremists and the respective danger they present based on scale and casualties, then they will mislead about other things too.
It's the very last line of the post FFS. I said the claim is based upon the number of attacks, not the number of deaths. 1 person, however tragically successful shouldn't lessen concern of there being a growing number of groups and individuals all over the US who are planning violence based upon a white supremacist ideology.

Why are you posting these little socio-political-religious issues? I don't live in Canada or the USA but i have plenty of family and friends who live in both. They certainly don't fear Sikh separatists. i'm sure they as a group are angry at a few people but they don't present much of a danger overall to society generally that i can see.
You see, this example backs up what I'm talking about. The Air India bombing was horrible, but it was a total one off, as far as I know, and in general, people seem to have nothing to fear from Sikhs. But 49 separate incidents, and not counting thwarted attempts, with the number growing all the time, that's significant.

It's the very last line of the post FFS. I said the claim is based upon the number of attacks, not the number of deaths. 1 person, however tragically successful shouldn't lessen concern of there being a growing number of groups and individuals all over the US who are planning violence based upon a white supremacist ideology.
Yes, actually, it should. They don't present the same levels of danger. I'm not sure what else to say except that 3,500 is alot more than 80 or 90 or whatever the overall murder number is this century of white supremacist motivated crimes this century.

You see, this example backs up what I'm talking about. The Air India bombing was horrible, but it was a total one off, as far as I know, and in general, people seem to have nothing to fear from Sikhs. But 49 separate incidents, and not counting thwarted attempts, with the number growing all the time, that's significant.
I don't think so. America has a significant history and current climate of racial tension. The white population, although reducing in proportionate size, is still clearly the greatest by far of all groups in the U.S. And only 49 incidents they can see in 16 years. Please. There is more to fear from animal rights / tree hugger groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back