Social Why I left White nationalism - By Derek Black. (Stormfront owners son)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Don black (lolworthy last name) is the owner of the most prominent 'White supremacist/nationalists' websites I'm sure you all are aware off.

His son Derek Black has broken out of the white nationalist movement even though his father was the one that runs the infamous Stormfront.

There's many articles on it. He was literally groomed from birth to be a "White Nationalist" and the next leader after his father Don black (website founder). He was also the god son of David duke. So it's fair to say that he was indoctrinated since birth.

Anyway, he became disillusioned with the whole white nationalist movement a few years ago. It's nothing but a degenerate hateful movement, with a few semi-intelligent folks within the mix. .

He's video is well worth watching.

Will watch later but I'm sure like most gang type organizations the intelligent people generally grow out of it

Similar to "why I left liberalism"

Same shit, diff dialects

Same shit, diff dialects

Only took 2 posts for someone to compare white nationalism with liberalism. This ladies and gentleman is why we are a divided country. Thoughts like this guy right here

Only took 2 posts for someone to compare white nationalism with liberalism. This ladies and gentleman is why we are a divided country. Thoughts like this guy right here
Did you just assume my gender?

Be Independant. Be proud of who you are. If you have a logical point, make it using logic. Don't bow down to what the media is selling, and call out those trying to propagandise. Don't hate irrationally, or fear. Understand that different places can work differently, and there is more than one way to do the society thing. Don't be afraid to have morals at a time when the powers that be are pushing no morals in the west.

Liberalism is pretty whacky right now.

Can you define "white nationalist" for me real quick?

Same shit, diff dialects
It's nothing like "leaving liberiasim" This guy was going to go on to become the leader and spokesman of whatever white nationalist causes they could spearhead. He was already the spokesman.

He completely broke away from all the idiocy that the 'ethno state' proposed.

Leaving "liberaism' will get a few laughs and an invite to a local pub.

It's nothing like "leaving liberiasim" This guy was going to go on to become the leader and spokesman of whatever white nationalist causes they could spearhead. He was already the spokesman.

He completely broke away from all the idiocy that the 'ethno state' proposed.

Leaving "liberaism' will get a few laughs and an invite to a local pub.
So a born and bread racist wakes up and decides to no longer be a racist. Give the man a medal

So a born and bread racist wakes up and decides to no longer be a racist. Give the man a medal
I think it happened when he went to university and interacted with people smarter than him at college. I think he realised they were not only smarter but actually great dudes he would want to be friends with .

I think it happened when he went to university and interacted with people smarter than him at college. I think he realised they were not only smarter but actually great dudes he would want to be friends with .
Thats usually how it works. Really hard to hate people when you interact with people and like people from all walks of life.

Painting all white people as Nazis or all black people as thugs or all Mexicans as illegals hurts no one but yourself in the long run. IMO

Can't really watch the vid right now... But between don black and david duke, white nationalists certainly have superior names.

This right here is why we are a divided country, ladies and gentlemen. Bigots like Zebby assuming genders haphazardly with no remorse.

brown pride here. i think white nationalists types has a point but only if theys go back to europa they ancester homeland. you won´t ever get that shit work in your US of A. and it not your homeland. go move to poland or the ukraine and you can promote your white only stuff.

Modern liberalism is similar to white nationalism though

Promoting violence

It’s like he watched American history X

Exactly. Liberalism is divisive and hateful.

hahahah spokesman for Stormfront, son of some forum manager lol

the world is full of nutjobs, why take some founder of Stormfront seriously? They are just one cult of crazy people and I´m sure we have a lot of those around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back