Why I don’t put money on Diaz I the rematch even though I’m very confident he should win.

People who bet on close matches like this(Unless you have multiple bets on 1 slip) with so small odds are shit at betting anyway.

I don't think it's a close fight. But I wont bet because of the reason in my first post.

I don't think it's a close fight. But I wont bet because of the reason in my first post.

Because you don´t have objective opinion on it. I can also guarantee Nate isn´t thinking it that much ahead, and even if he did, he wouldnt lose on purpose. Thats just ridiculous.

My point was, never to bet on a fight with so close odds, even if one is quite large favorite. The reward is so small while there is always a risk to lose it. If anything, pick 3-4 "safe" fights and bet on them together for higher odds.

Because you don´t have objective opinion on it. I can also guarantee Nate isn´t thinking it that much ahead, and even if he did, he wouldnt lose on purpose. Thats just ridiculous.

My point was, never to bet on a fight with so close odds, even if one is quite large favorite. The reward is so small while there is always a risk to lose it. If anything, pick 3-4 "safe" fights and bet on them together for higher odds.

you seem to be an expert bettor.

This sport is too unpredictable to let an opportunity pass, so much shit can happen.... Nates a veteran just now making a name for himself. He'd be back to square one if he allows Conor to "turn his lights out" on purpose. Nates best move here is to wreck the sports biggest star again and continue moving up.

Back