Why I canceled my LASIK appointment.

Just open your eyes and concentrate and you'll be able to see shit better.

If you go with the flow and don't independently verify what you're told in the medical world, you can get burned very badly. A flagrant example of this are transgender surgeries. They sell vulnerable people this pie-in-the-sky idea that they can just take hormones, do a few snips snips and magically become the opposite sex, forever happy and content. But when you actually look at the videos of surgeries like the penile inversion, it's absolutely grisly and barbaric. Nobody can look at that and seriously continue believing the illusion.

Transgender surgeries and hormone blockers highlight the dishonesty in the medical field today. It's such a political football that any legit concerns are deemed hateful as a tactic to dismiss legit issues on topic.

Interesting. This is probably the best thread you've ever made on here.

get your first eye done and see how it goes, if it went bad, then dont get your second eye done <45>

people can die from other types of surgeries where they are put under, take that into consideration.

After reading this thread I have decided to take up metaphorical arms against LASIK and atleast oppose this type of surgery in theory.

I would also like to add I always knew something was sketchy about lasering peoples eyeballs but this just confirms it wholesale.

pussy.gif

I had LASIK and while at first it was a decent upgrade my vision quickly regressed back to where it was. Then I got LASIK again and the results were amazing, but then it regressed again. I haven't had any negative long term side effects though, shit just didn't last long for me either time
. I’ve had it done twice as well. The first time it lasted about ten years before I had to get it redone. I’m in my 5th year on my second go around and can still see clearly. Most people I know who have had it done say the same 10-12 years before it regresses. However the older you get the worse vision gets in general so I don’t know if it is regressing back or my vision got worse. From what it was before I ever had lasik.

Reactions: Zer
For me some surgery is necessary such as getting braces to straighten out the teeth. Other types of surgery like Lasik is unnecessary. Especially when there exist exercises one can do and supplements one can take to correct vision defects.

Maybe incorporate this exercise video daily to strengthen those eye muscles. As a result vision well naturally improve.

Other methods to improve eyesight include mindfulness exercises, drinking water when you're thirsty as opposed to soda and supplementing with vitamins ( vitamin E, lutein and a multi).

Maybe even buy a pair of pinhole glasses and wear them for a couple of days, while walking outside or watching tv. Not while driving.

do it you pu**y

had mine done 15 yrs ago, both eyes sight are still good considering i'm on computer 15+ hrs a day

Thankfully I have always had excellent vision. Never needed glasses, etc. But yeah reading the OP, I would say hell no to that procedure if my vision was bad enough for it

I had ASA instead of lasik. Minor difference but the only complication I have is dry eyes when I first wake up in the morning. This dryness disappears when I wake up and my eyes get moving; other than that my vision is better than perfect.

Back