Why hasn't Rogan had Goldie on his podcast yet?

What if Goldberg is the one who doesn’t like Joe?

<Goldie11>

<{danayeah}>

The only thing I can say is that I’ve had work friends that I’ve gotten along very well with, but never really saw them in the outside world.

There might be a specific reason Goldberg hasn’t been on the podcast, but I wouldn’t try to read too much into it. They might just have a real good relationship, but aren’t interested in messing with the way things are.

Rogan not only removed Goldie he also beat Smith's ass and probably was also behind the Brian "I've got a new job" Stann leaving.

When Goldie commentated, you could always expect to hear some idiotic random ancient comment about a fighter he found online, as he read it from Google, while Rogan called the fight action.

Whenever Goldie said the fight was going one way, it went the other right after he spoke: Bisping/Rockhold..."Rockhold has this air of invincibility..never more confident..seconds later, Bisping KO's Rockhold.

Honestly, good point.

If SteveO can be on Ariel's show, for no logical reason on the planet... than Goldberg can be on JRE

Either Goldberg ...
has no interest (personal reasons),
or is busy (it is postponed).

There has been quite a few questionable guests and Goldberg is well above them in popularity within the MMA culture. I'm guessing Goldberg and Joe have mutual & personal reasons to wait on it.

I believe Joe and Goldie were just never that close.
Work buddies. I have work buddies with whom I never go out or hang either. But we're good. In the workplace. That's it.

Joe has that bullshit hippie thing about calling everyone his "friend".
I still remember when he called Magnus Walker his friend. He met the dude once.

I swear any person Joe meets he calls a friend. Gets watered down.
I guess he never heard of the word acquaintance.
<{cruzshake}><mma3>

Goldie liked cocaine, Joe loves to wake up and smoke DMT and marijuana at the same time.

It is possible to have friends and not have them on your podcast
Well I would rather hear about Goldie on JRE than listening to Fight Companion #8 with, you guessed, and I think you'd not be surprised, Big ol Schaub.

Because let’s face it, joe has always been a ufc company man. He even defended ufc in ignoring Jon Jones positive test result. Joe definitely bends over for Dana anytime it’s asked of him
Probably why he hasn't mentioned Jimmy Smith since he got canned by the UFC.

maybe Goldie just sucks? How many times have you been watching, you hear Goldberg say some asinine thing and see Joe just roll his eyes.
Breaks down like this usually: Joe makes an intelligent detailed analysis of what's going on in the cage. Goldberg replies with some John Madden-esque head scratcher like "well Joe, you have to get in close to be able to use that reach advantage!" Joe pauses...stares at Mike wondering just what the facepalmfuck is wrong with him, and tries to bail him out with "yyyyeah...well, you're right...it DOES matter how much of a reach advantage the ref has."

Goldberg was awful and Rogan is historically not one to be patient with stupid people. Good riddance.

Intelligent analysis like saying: "McTapper is trying to gas Khabib out, by letting him smash his face from top position for an entire round" ????

Rogan says just as many stupid things as Goldberg does.

Well I would rather hear about Goldie on JRE than listening to Fight Companion #8 with, you guessed, and I think you'd not be surprised, Big ol Schaub.

It's not like Goldie is any better. Like at all

You could also just not watch Schaub's stuff if you don't enjoy it. That's what I do

Yeah they definitely didn’t have the friendship Joe says they had.

I believe Joe and Goldie were just never that close.
Work buddies. I have work buddies with whom I never go out or hang either. But we're good. In the workplace. That's it.

Joe has that bullshit hippie thing about calling everyone his "friend".
I still remember when he called Magnus Walker his friend. He met the dude once.

I swear any person Joe meets he calls a friend. Gets watered down.
I guess he never heard of the word acquaintance.
<{cruzshake}><mma3>
He is a collector of friends, surrounding yourself with supposed interesting people to make yourself look more interesting.

He never gave more than a 6th or a fuck about Goldie and guarantee you hasn’t talked to him in years

Goldie was so bad that he made Rogan look good, I don’t miss him at all and hope one day Rogan fucks off all together, but the replacements aren’t much better

"Aaron Simpson is the 30 something Randy Couture of the 40 something crowd"

Still one of my fav Goldie quotes of all time. Joe's reaction makes it fucking hilarious

Back