Why hasn't Rogan had Goldie on his podcast yet?

It should of been episode #1 of the jre mma podcast

Joe doesn't keep coke in the studio, thats a no go for Goldie.

All this talk about how he loves him and that Goldie will always be a friend, yet he never formally said goodbye, didn't say a word about him leaving after the 20 years they had been together. Because the higher ups didn't want it. As self-righteous as he portrays himself to be, on that night, after 20 years of mic touches, he was anything but a friend. He was a company shill. Not a word. Joe Rogan is a bot. Joe Rogan is a fake friend.

Discuss.

103.jpg

yeah very strange, but they only had a working relationship. as far as I know of, Goldie has never been on Rogans podcast either.
People assume just because someone works with you for like 15 years they must be great buddies, they have a lot of these working relationships in hollywood. people look like great buds on screen but never spend time with each other outside work.

Fake news.

Joe has called Goldie "my brother forever" and given him shout outs countless times on the podcast since his departure from the UFC. He not only has nice things to say about him, he's said them frequently.

Goldie may or may not want to be on the podcast.

Last edited:
Fake news.

Joe has called Goldie "my brother forever" and given him shout outs countless times on the podcast since his departure for the UFC. He not only has nice things to say about him, he's said them frequently.

Goldie may or may not want to be on the podcast.

Joe Rogan was a piece of shit on that one

All this talk about how he loves him and that Goldie will always be a friend, yet he never formally said goodbye, didn't say a word about him leaving after the 20 years they had been together. Because the higher ups didn't want it. As self-righteous as he portrays himself to be, on that night, after 20 years of mic touches, he was anything but a friend. He was a company shill. Not a word. Joe Rogan is a bot. Joe Rogan is a fake friend.

Discuss.

103.jpg

Rogan was strictly work buddies with Goldie. He's alluded to this a few times. Not to mention the multiple times he's under-minded Goldie on air. They had questionable chemistry. He always seemed irritated and impatient around him. Border line unprofessional with the way he spoke to him sometimes.

Goldberg was awful and Rogan is historically not one to be patient with stupid people. Good riddance.
That's rich. There have been intelligent people on Rogan's podcast. They seem to have been patient with Rogan's mental deficiencies.

Because it would expose wme being shady and firing someone for no reason whatsoever.

Rogan is a ufc/wme shill....but he has to be to keep his cushy position with them

Last edited:
Maybe Goldberg isn't interested in doing it?

Who the fuck knows.. doesn't seem like a big deal.

Because he has over a million listeners and OP is the only one who wants to listen to Goldberg.

You can be friends and respect someone but not want to be around them.

Rogan was strictly work buddies with Goldie. He's alluded to this a few times. Not to mention the multiple times he's under-minded Goldie on air. They had questionable chemistry. He always seemed irritated and impatient around him. Border line unprofessional with the way he spoke to him sometimes.

Goldie never took it upon himself to actually learn the sport even after all the time he was there. That would annoy me too if I was joe.

Imagine if you were a cop and after 10 years your partner still didn't know procedure or the law

Maybe Goldie doesn't want to do a podcast, God knows if he fucks something up he'll never hear the end of it.

I remember them saying goodbye to each other at the end of their last show together. Seem pretty close to me, doesn't mean he has to be on joes podcast, would listen though.

I think Joe Rogan is on tour right now. I'm sure he would love to have Mike on, he probably just never thought of it or the opportunity never presented itself. Then again, Mike doesn't need to go into detail about the dirt of being fired... Rogan is a company man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back