Why hasnt khabib capitalised on the Eagle nickname

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When he jumped over the cage into the crowd after the connor fight. He looked like a real eagle. His feet looked like talons. Is there a shirt out there of khabib as a silhouette of that Jump with the label "The eagle" Im not even a khabib fan but i would buy that. Similar to dan henderson punch on bisping being iconic. That jump of khabib is iconic. It screams Eagle. He looks like a frickin eagle and it looks bad ass. Please tell me its a shirt.

Reebok are working on it right now. They're just trying to find the perfect balance between offensive and terrible.

seyyar-tedorov-seyart-khabib-the-eagle.jpg

He stole that name anyway

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=1&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=A912F8F2-1D09-6BFC-E5F8642E7E79B920.jpg

From The Little Eagle

<Goldie11>

I never thought of him as the eagle until that jump. Dude is an eagle.

I never thought of him as the eagle until that jump. Dude is an eagle.
which is so weird, the dude usually shows almost 0 jumping athletic abilities in his fights, and then comes the brawl he transforms himself into an NBA player or some shit
CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

To this day I believe conor's camp made a miscalculation by getting that personal with khabib, some fighters loose their fighting abilities when they are mad like aldo, but others became berserkers.

Khabib was the second one ...

I know TS its crazy i dont understand why he doesnt come out like this.

Not sure it would be to appealing...
BD862C31-A532-45A8-ACCE-97F3744F9864.jpeg

When he jumped over the cage into the crowd after the connor fight. He looked like a real eagle. His feet looked like talons. Is there a shirt out there of khabib as a silhouette of that Jump with the label "The eagle" Im not even a khabib fan but i would buy that. Similar to dan henderson punch on bisping being iconic. That jump of khabib is iconic. It screams Eagle. He looks like a frickin eagle and it looks bad ass. Please tell me its a shirt.

it was imortalised in a shoop thread, T-shirts aint got shit on a good ms paint competition

final.png

Reebok are working on it right now. They're just trying to find the perfect balance between offensive and terrible.
Did you check their store yet? I think they have it under Khabbi Normal

He ran from danis like a duck. He fled from fights from tony like a duck. He will duck tony again mark my words.
Khaduck.

Back