Why hasnt Dana sorted Woodley?

CaliforniaKid

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Obviously Wonderboy should get the shot.

Allowing a realitively unknown dictate who should fight is bizarre. Hendo getting a title shot over Jacare is also stupid but Woodley??? Who???

Lol at expecting a reasonable attitude from Mr Goofball

fighters are fed up with their 20/20 salaries,its the new era where champions try to get money

At first glance I thought the title said snort. It's obvious to me that Wonderboy is the guy. GSP isn't coming back. Diaz isn't fighting for the belt. I bet he fights Lawler. Maia isn't getting a shot. It's only Wonderboy.

In the Diaz world people don't get rematches (unless it's for millions). I don't expect Nick to rematch Lawler. In his mind he already KO'd him. It's done etc.

Of course it should be Stephen to get the next title shot .... BUT...
Dana allowed Conor and now Bisping to do what they want , and with that he allowed the creation of a precedent.
Also , i believe he "allows" this to avoid a fighters union ...

Of course it should be Stephen to get the next title shot .... BUT...
Dana allowed Conor and now Bisping to do what they want , and with that he allowed the creation of a precedent.
Also , i believe he "allows" this to avoid a fighters union ...

Good points.

And Woodley has already shown you cannot force him to fight.

Good points.

And Woodley has already shown you cannot force him to fight.
Yes , allthough i can understand his point , unfortunatly he just showed that he is a hyprocrite ... cause according to his new found logic , he wouldnt have never deserved a title shot to begin with.

Yes , allthough i can understand his point , unfortunatly he just showed that he is a hyprocrite ... cause according to his new found logic , he wouldnt have never deserved a title shot to begin with.

Woodley just wants what's best for himself from his POV and will argue based on that.

Woodley can say what he wants, theres no way they are giving Diaz the title shot IMO. Its strange but true that Lawler will likely end up the happier of the 2 in defeat as he will earn bank in a rematch with Nick

but woodley isnt a draw, he wants to piggy back on someone else's fame...nick might say no

Didn't realise that Woodley's next fight had been booked, signed and locked in barely 24 hours after his last fight, at his say-so :rolleyes:

Plenty of time for things to change.

Given that the UFC likes to make money above awarding deserving title shots, I highly doubt Dana is going to shush Woodley here (and if GSP openly campaigns for that fight, he will almost certainly get it, IMHO).

GSP-Woodley
Diaz-Lawler 2
Wonderboy-Maia/Condit winner

;)

Dana's still busy counting his cash from the UFC sale, and laughing with Rogan and Lorenzo about all these silly demands from an unpopular champion. He'll get around to emasculating Woodley, at his own leisure.

Because whatever fight gets Woodley the most money is also the fight that makes the UFC the most money.

You idiots think Dana let Bisping pick the Henderson fight because he likes Bisping and not because he believes Bisping/Henderson sells more PPVs than Bisping/Jacare?

Back