Why hasn’t USA developed its own martial art and relies on using other countries martial arts?

For such a great country why does USA rely on Brazil, Japan, Thailand etc.?
Its almost like the USA is less than 300 yr old country. Not enough time for ancient arts considering there were already firearms by the time the USA was being established. Btw Brazil has a glorified dance "martial art" (seriously ike 3 practical moves in cap) and BJJ was built from japanese JJ and judo roots.

Didnt the US develop the 56 hands or what that prison boxing style was called?

Its almost like the USA is less than 300 yr old country. Not enough time for ancient arts considering there were already firearms by the time the USA was being established. Btw Brazil has a glorified dance "martial art" (seriously ike 3 practical moves in cap) and BJJ was built from japanese JJ and judo roots.
I’ve seen several of you idiots on here pretty much saying that bjj doesn’t count because some how its roots started in Asia.. okay? That doesn’t mean they didn’t create a new martial art though.. I’m not sure how that is even really relevant seeing as they added a bunch of stuff to it to the point it’s not the same martial art as jjj or judo. You same idiots claim boxing and wrestling are American when they clearly aren’t. Taking a martial art and changing and adding things is indeed creating a martial art.. if that wasn’t true, then mma isn’t a martial art, nor is kickboxing, nor is savate, etc.

I’ve seen several of you idiots on here pretty much saying that bjj doesn’t count because some how its roots started in Asia.. okay? That doesn’t mean they didn’t create a new martial art though.. .

Then so did Judo Gene LeBell/Gokor, Eddie Bravo, Jake Shields, Pat Militech, etc. in the U.S. You can't have it both ways. Brazil's grappling arts would be about as advanced as Argentina's in the 1980s (in other words--non-existent except for a handful of guys doing Japanese judo/JJ) had it not been for Maeda coming over. It even helped start competing styles (Luta Livre).

I haven't read through the entire 13 pages here so I don't know if the combative system that I'm a black belt in has been mentioned yet, Kajukenbo aka Hawaiian Kempo.

Jeepers, how old is the USA compared to those other countries???

America is a relatively new country compared to the others you've mentioned...

Also Brazil relies on Japan and Thailand as well for there martial arts...

Most countries rely on Asian countries for martial arts.. As that's where they came from
Wrong Boxing, Wrestling, Pankration, and Savate all stem from Western civilization.

Folkstyle wrestling is mainly practiced in the United States. Certain styles of boxing are mainly used by Americans as well.

Why? Because all these martial arts have been around for centuries, even millennia, and America is young. I believe Krav Maga was developed in Los Angeles and then sold to Israel for their military - it's essentially worthless as a hand to hand martial art tho and a hybrid. And of course, MMA was in many ways perfected in the US with guys like Jones and Mighty Mouse blending all these martial arts together to make it almost a unique art form in itself.

Edit: lel Krav Maga sucks so hard

We invented Chinese food, pizzas and French fries so you can F right off with your propaganda

Wrong Boxing, Wrestling, Pankration, and Savate all stem from Western civilization.

Wrestling and pankration are from Greece.. Hardly western..

Western style boxing did come from the west but not boxing in its entirety..

Savate is a French kickboxing style? How's that western

Back