Why Has Weidman Been Put On Ice???

Weidman on ice... Injury jokes are ripe for the taking.

Weidman's going to be like Cain. Declared the GOAT despite fighting maybe 3 times in a 2 year span. Then father time will catch up and we'll all look back and saw that he didn't stay active enough to cement a legacy.

That's a very real possibility.

He didn't take much damage in his last fight. But still he only fought once in 2014 and it looks like he will only fight once in 2015. That's a shame in this rather stacked division.

we know he's fighting rockhold, and we know RDA is fighting Clownboy. it's the UFC's job to find a date and venue.

Shockingly, cokehead boxercise instructor dana white can't fucking do his job.

Because the more active he is, the more pressure he'd be under to fight someone like Romero. He'll wait until about January to fight Rockhold, then delay fighting Romero for at least another year or so (actually wouldn't shock me to see him fight Bisping after Rockhold.)

Because the more active he is, the more pressure he'd be under to fight someone like Romero. He'll wait until about January to fight Rockhold, then delay fighting Romero for at least another year or so (actually wouldn't shock me to see him fight Bisping after Rockhold.)

Oh right! Now he's ducking Romero now. I forgot :/

Fighting The Luke at UFC 195? Thought I heard that on Rogan or Fighter and the Kid maybe...

Maybe I'm a liar.

I thought he had another injury after his fight with Vitor?

The Chris does need a few more good fights. I thought he had Rockhold lined up?

They give away interm-titles against Aldo but let Weidman, Cain and Pettis fight less than once a year.

IMHO if a champ can't fight in a year timespan the belt is up for grabs.

Weidman's going to be like Cain. Declared the GOAT despite fighting maybe 3 times in a 2 year span. Then father time will catch up and we'll all look back and saw that he didn't stay active enough to cement a legacy.

Pretty much what I'm thinking.

They give away interm-titles against Aldo but let Weidman, Cain and Pettis fight less than once a year.

Weidman, hasn't fought less than once a year......

And Aldo has pulled out of 5 or 6 fights so far.

Weidman, hasn't fought less than once a year......

And Aldo has pulled out of 5 or 6 fights so far.

He fought once in 2014. If he doesn't fight until December he will have fought only once in 2015 as well.

Aldo will have fought three times in that time span (if he fights on Dec 12). That's 50% more than Weidman.

He just doesn't fight often. That is his style.

He doesn't like to fight so often... Makes more money that way.

any word on who's headlining the Nov 14 ufc 193 card?

It is sad I am a big fan of Weidman, sucks he doesn't push to fight more often

Oh right! Now he's ducking Romero now. I forgot :/

lol I know, made me chuckle.

He was holding out for the MSG and Jon Jones, when that failed he suddenly started to fear "no for gay jesus". Makes a lot of sense eh? :D

Back