Why has the UFC never signed King Mo??

moneybags7

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Light heavy weight division is shallow I would think they'd sign him.

He had a zuffa contract, he got released after he pissed hot and bad mouthed the company and called the head of the NSAC a "racist bitch".

He had too many issues when he was under contract.
Too bad I liked the guy.

Maybe because King MO sucks. MO lost to Rampage!!! This is old Rampage we are talking about and not the Prime Rampage that laid out Wand and Chucky

You want that MO in the UFC? :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

King Mo isn't a good fighter. His only fun fights are the ones where he gets knocked out. If he wins, it's usually by Phil Davising someone and they just cut a guy named Phil Davis for just that. At least a guy like Ben Askren is undefeated and might actually be top 5 in his weight class in any org.

Maybe because King MO sucks. MO lost to Rampage!!! This is old Rampage we are talking about and not the Prime Rampage that laid out Wand and Chucky

You want that MO in the UFC? :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

It's past your bedtime.

It's past your bedtime.

I'm at work you Dimwit. Some of us have to work you know. Not in my mother's basement freeloading. What part of my statement is untrue. King MO is not a good fighter and if MO had trouble with Rampage, what do you think will happen to MO in UFC?

I'm at work you Dimwit. Some of us have to work you know. Not in my mother's basement freeloading. What part of my statement is untrue. King MO is not a good fighter and if MO had trouble with Rampage, what do you think will happen to MO in UFC?

With all due respect I watched that fight and Im a huge Hampage fan and he lost that fight straight up.

Why? Because they actually watched him fight once. It's all they needed to make the decision... and it was a wise decision.

Well, if you'd seen his last 5 or so fights you'd know why.

Mo's a great analyst but not such a great fighter.

Then again, LHW is always shallow as hell. You'd think they'd be grabbing anything on two legs that could make a scale read 206.

King Mo isn't a good fighter. His only fun fights are the ones where he gets knocked out. If he wins, it's usually by Phil Davising someone and they just cut a guy named Phil Davis for just that. At least a guy like Ben Askren is undefeated and might actually be top 5 in his weight class in any org.

Rampage lost that fight with King Mo. Rampage was ready for a re-match because it was so embarrassing.

Mo Lawal and Sergei Kharitonov.... the two guys Zuffa should've signed, but didnt... after the Strikeforce merger.

He had a zuffa contract, he got released after he pissed hot and bad mouthed the company and called the head of the NSAC a "racist bitch".

/Thread!

Dude pissed a lot of UFC homies off dude.

Having trouble with a former ufc champion and pride standout doesn't make you a bad fighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back