Elections Why has Obama refused to endorse Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? SMH!

Because he's an unrivaled liar who is nepotistic, corrupt, selfish, profligate, and concerned only with helping with the top 1%, but more specific to this thread, because he has squandered the great opportunity we had to reform the Republican party, at last, away from old superstitions and race, for enduring appeal, and instead is corralling the base into a death box of irrelevancy while platforming the most dangerous and radical leftists, thus rallying the mainstream left around them with his irresponsible rhetoric designed with the specific intent to incense them because his imbecilic supporters find it entertaining.

He's a fucking child, and now the left is convinced their own children, and childish ideas, are adequate.

It has been my furious undertaking, the past four years, to warn those on the right to these inevitable eventualities of his tactics. At this point I feel doomed to suffer the curse of Cassandra.

I understand that perspective. Again, I don't agree, but that's okay. I can tell I won't be able to convert you, so I won't try.

As far as AOC goes, do you think she's the future of the Democratic Party? If you're even remotely Right-leaning, she has to be a scarier option than Trump... right?

Explains it right here why Obama has not thrown his support but Beto is raising tons of money from the billionaire class.

No one should endorse her on account of her being a career bartender until she won this election.

Explains it right here why Obama has not thrown his support but Beto is raising tons of money from the billionaire class.

Cuz Beto is the Poochie of the Democratic Party

BCBo.gif

Check him out. He can skateboarding yo!

EmbellishedThornyKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

And here he is in a dress!

Atascocita663923.jpg

LOL Beto, you are such a bundle of STICKS! You edgelord, you!

Beto don't need no Obama. He is the future, like AOC.

Back