Why has Conor not posted recently?

Probably passed out on a floor somewhere only waking up occasionally to take a bite out of a pile of cocaine next to him

B4ORVnBvJCVvq.gif

Two weeks notice manlet Mendez..lol

We all know what happens to Conor when he faces grapplers that aren't borderline midgets..
KRRP0u.gif

6L0DXZ.gif

i_7TWl.gif

tenor.gif
He butchers wrestlers from the bottom, then kills them on the feet.

he smashed the pc when reading comments about him

Heard he's been drawing people's AV's from here on poster board only to demolish them via wheels kicks, left straights and bad attitude

imo this a sign that conor is focused on training.

He has temporarily stopped drinking his proper irish whiskey in order to focus on training?

He is so focused he even forgot to post on instagram, Conor is coming back with a vengance.

Who is next to feel his wrath? Holloway? Khabib? Poirier? Tony? Nate? Or Paulie in a bare knuckle boxing match?

Conor bless
x66PIXqD.jpg

He's focusing on training his nasal breathing for hoovering schneef.

imo this a sign that conor is focused on training.

He has temporarily stopped drinking his proper irish whiskey in order to focus on training?

He is so focused he even forgot to post on instagram, Conor is coming back with a vengance.

Who is next to feel his wrath? Holloway? Khabib? Poirier? Tony? Nate? Or Paulie in a bare knuckle boxing match?

Conor bless
x66PIXqD.jpg
No we’re making posts about Conor NOT posting smh

I thought he and Khabib had a gag order from the UFC...

Busy putting another bastard in Dee

B4ORVnBvJCVvq.gif

Two weeks notice manlet Mendez..lol

We all know what happens to Conor when he faces grapplers that aren't borderline midgets..
KRRP0u.gif

6L0DXZ.gif

i_7TWl.gif

tenor.gif

That narrative was debunked when Mendes got spanked by Volkanovski and STILL gassed out in the second round with a full training camp.

Khabib is a cardio machine, something Chad Mendes isn't and never will be seeing how he retired.

Why has Conor not posted recently?

SickMilkyBanteng-max-1mb.gif
"Bump" partying...

Back