Why has Bas Rutten never commentated for the UFC?

honestly, i want bas in there. at least as a third man. he has good insight and is funny.

time to get rid of florian and add shiavello or mauro to the mix. make k-flo the in-ring interviewer permanently and let joe rogan stay in his seat.

i just dont see why people like Bas so much. hes got good energy and was an entertaining fighter etc but if people think hes not any less biased then rogan theyre dead wrong.

rogan > bas

id rather have someone like mir with rogan or some color commentator.

UFC is an American company. Announcers and commentators should be native english speakers.

Totally. Immigrants who are the best in the world in something are totally un-american.

Hope my sarcasm is as clear. There is nothing more American than the best in the world coming here, learning English, and becoming part of our fabric.

Because UFC has never offered him the job.

Don't think Dana thinks too highly of him.

The thread that said Bas was going to commentate for the UFC was a hoax.

I'm surprised at the people dissing him. He was a great announcer and doesn't drone on like Ben Stein like Rogan does. Or say a sub is almost sunk when it's not. Nothing pisses me off more than that. It seems every UFC that Rogan makes a bizarre call that makes one wonder if he's not watching the fight or if he's ever trained in BJJ. I know he's good for MMA but sheeesh, he isn't comparable to a real fighter or real announcer.

If you're a good white belt then Rogan has never taught you a damn thing with his commentating.

We need Militech or Bas.. Of course, Zuffa hates them both and they hate Zuffa.

Back