Why GSP goat will die out soon.

Woodley is the GOAT welterweight, would beat old GSP hands down and would beat Khabib at 170 hands down, if the fight was made I'm sure betting odds would tell you.

It says a lot about the UFC that Woodley is one of the greatest martial artists of all time and they're critiquing him and marketing a weight cheat Khabib for Russian fans

Dana critiziced Woodley when he shouldn't have and that's probably the only reason he's not trying to make the Khabib Woodley super fight and expose Khabib. Because he can have two champions and two revenue streams instead of one.

Khabib is a natural 170.killing himself unsustainably for a quick lightweight retirement instead of moving to fight Woodley at 170.

He should stop trying to make GSP and Khabib money, GSP has loads and it's time to hook Woodley up one of his greatest champions who outstruck a taller Till and can outwrestle Khabib at a fair weight #FairSport #BestFightsForTheFans

Ferguson got unlucky getting injured by the UFC and lost his ticket to the faded McGregor lottery when they stripped him of the belt through the injury they caused but if he doesn't expose Khabib it should be Woodley not GSP

Big Nog was P4P no.1 when Fedor beat him. That win alone is bigger than any win by GSP.

I don't want to shit on GSP, because I consider him no.2 after Fedor. Even GSP has stated who is the greatest.

Big Nog was P4P no.1 when Fedor beat him. That win alone is bigger than any win by GSP.

I don't want to shit on GSP, because I consider him no.2 after Fedor. Even GSP has stated who is the greatest.

That win is Fedor's best win for sure I believe Hughes was top 5 p4p at the time BJ penn was also top 5 p4p, I think GSP has beat the most top10 p4p ranked fighters than any other fighter in the sport... I mean if you want to talk about quality wins GSP has Fedor beat by a mile.

GSP would never state that he is the greatest, he is far too humble, I bet Fedor would also never call himself the greatest either.

That win is Fedor's best win for sure I believe Hughes was top 5 p4p at the time BJ penn was also top 5 p4p, I think GSP has beat the most top10 p4p ranked fighters than any other fighter in the sport... I mean if you want to talk about quality wins GSP has Fedor beat by a mile.

GSP would never state that he is the greatest, he is far too humble, I bet Fedor would also never call himself the greatest either.

Hughes hovered around 2-3-4 on the P4P rankings during his era.

GSP lost to the best guy in his division and the P4P fighter. Fedor obliterated the best guy in his division and P4P fighter at the time.

PED cheats should never be in the GOAT conversation. That rules out Jones and Silva. It is down to Fedor and GSP, and i give the edge to Fedor; but i have no problem if some call GSP the GOAT. Only the haters will say that GSP should no be in the GOAT conversation.

Hughes hovered around 2-3-4 on the P4P rankings during his era.

GSP lost to the best guy in his division and the P4P fighter. Fedor obliterated the best guy in his division and P4P fighter at the time.

GSP avenged both of his losses, Fedor has not. GSP fought higher ranked opponents in a much more stacked division. If Fedor had fought more top ranked opponents in his shallow division he would have even more un-avenged losses than he already has.

Back