Why gillespie next fight is not getting scheduled yet?

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
He is almost 32 years old and undefeated

Idk man, like watching the guy fight though. One of few non-boring wrestlers. Would love to see him fight Hernandez or OAM. I have no idea how this guy fell out of the rankings. Fucking shark tank.

He’s awesome. I’d like to see him fight someone higher ranked this time around.. maybe Vick? That would be a good measuring stick and could put him in the right direction for a lower top 10 if he wins.

It's hard to find a fight when you are relatively unknown but would make most opponents look terrible.

Volkanovski has the same problem.

UFC to potential GreGOAT opponents: "Hey, so we were wondering if you want to fight this guy that is a D1 national champ, tough as nails, undefeated, getting better with every fight, still is relatively obscure and no ranking?"

Potential opponents: "Ohhh, Im actually injured right now.......but if Diego Sanchez wants to fight, my injury might be better by then".

It's hard to find a fight when you are relatively unknown but would make most opponents look terrible.

Volkanovski has the same problem.
thats kind of the problem with rankings and having a money based system around the rankings: no one wants to give up and comers a shot, everyone wants to only fight higher ranked opponents and everyone wants to protect their ranking. I was saying a guy like Usman would be able to beat most top five guys before he was even ranked top 30, and the same goes for guys like Zabit probably. Unfortunately for them, they often have to win ten straight to get a title shot or contender bout

I want to see him fast tracked against higher ranked competition.

Back