Why Gegard Mousasi is the best striker in the MW and LHW divisions

"Why [insert fighter's name] is the best......."
Shows a video of their highlights without any logical argument. SMH

I have been hearing this for like 5 years now, until he beats someone of note, I don't care about him.

i think a young Cung lee had the best striking in MW division ever.
i would love to see Mousasi vs Belfort, two of the current best striker in MW and LHW divison

shame we didn't see Mousasi vs Gustafsson

He's one of my favorite fighters, and is undoubtedly one of the most skilled strikers out there. I just wish he was more active. It's a shame he is so injury prone.

This.

In my opinion, THE best striker is hands down this man. The way he mixes up his punches, kicks, and knees to the face, body, and legs is just beautiful.

Put a chin on him and BAM, there you go.

Manhoef should be in the UFC

poor effort. Let Mousasi defeat a relevant striker at LHW or MW in the UFC before these claims continue.

"Why [insert fighter's name] is the best......."
Shows a video of their highlights without any logical argument. SMH

Here's an argument for ya. He hasn't lost a striking battle in his 34 mma fights and outclassed the k-1 he champ at his own game.

LOL, was listening to EDM and turned it off for this video.

I kept hearing EDM, and was like wtf i stopped all the songs, and EDM was still playing...

I WAS LIKE WTF IS THAT COMING FROM??

IT WAS ON THIS VIDEO LOL!!

Was expecting some rap song to this video lol.

People who have seen him fight know what he's capable of. He has the talent to be a champion , just needs a few fights to shut the zuffa zombies up and then make these claims.
Would love to see him in a rematch against Lawal, but that will probably never happen.

No doubt he is a great striker. One of the best in either division for sure. The reason The Sauce is so good a striking is also the reason his take down defense isn't where it should be. He's a K-1 quality striker.

Anderson can do more, but Gegard is right behind him. Regardless of K-1, there isn't a single striking area Mousasi is better at than Silva, though he is better than the rest.

Easily the most overrated fighter in these boards his last ko in MMA was Gary Goodridge. He has really never looked great IMO and his best win Is on an upkick. Worst tdd at 185 and 205 for anyone considered elite.

I thought this guy retired after his first terrible UFC showing.
Huh...

Dubjab is back. lol! :icon_lol:

And to bad zazhi has the tdd like a 7 year old girl. (honest opinion)

Last edited:
Noone wants to fight him. The guy is a beast.

Back