Why Gegard Mousasi is the best striker in the MW and LHW divisions

He's one of the best for sure, both divisions are starved for contenders. The guy just needs to get a win and make a statment in either weight.

Machida vs Mousasi
TRT Belfort vs Mousasi
Bisping vs Mousasi

Only 3 fights I really need to see. Well the first 2.
Bisping vs Mousasi could happen soon since his eye fell off.

Why white belts should not be allowed to make threads....

Yeah i like that match up. Bisping vs Mousasi

Why Gegard Mousasi is the best striker in the MW and LHW divisions
He really isn't. He's not that good. It will show when he has one real fight and gets destroyed.

He really isn't. He's not that good. It will show when he has one real fight and gets destroyed.

He isnt that good? What makes you think he is gonna get destroyed? I think he is somewhat an unknown in the ufc. Is he the best striker... probably not. But mousasi is a great fighter

He isnt that good? What makes you think he is gonna get destroyed? I think he is somewhat an unknown in the ufc. Is he the best striker... probably not. But mousasi is a great fighter

This.

In my opinion, THE best striker is hands down this man. The way he mixes up his punches, kicks, and knees to the face, body, and legs is just beautiful.

Put a chin on him and BAM, there you go.

I don't think analyzing striking is that simplistic but Mousasi is certainly one of the most fundamentally sound strikers in MMA.

great mousasi HL. Horrible music. Jeez had to mute it. I even went to check the microwave since i thought it was making those noises.

Mark my words, after a couple of years in the UFC he will become known as "Mediocre Mousasi"

I think his kickboxing is great but it doesn't translate very well to MMA. Don't get me wrong he's still one of the best, but it's definitely not the best or that great.

It's never impressed me that much in MMA. He's doing so so against pretty poor strikers like Sokodju and generally took fights to the ground. In fact he took most of the strikers he fought to the ground.

I don't think I've seen him hurt anyone decent on the feet but Jardine in a long time which is bad news for a guy with weak TDD.

This.

In my opinion, THE best striker is hands down this man. The way he mixes up his punches, kicks, and knees to the face, body, and legs is just beautiful.

Put a chin on him and BAM, there you go.

Yeah manhoef is talented. How do you think spong will go in mma??

Back