Why Fedor is not fighting Wandy?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, ok, they are old as f.... , but an event in Japan Bellator vs Rizin would be great

Fedor - Wanderlei
Bader - Prochazka co main event
Horiguchi - somebody from Bellator

That would be tragic. I'd still watch it.

Chuck vs Shamrock
Fedor vs Wand
Bader vs Rampage 2

That would be tragic. I'd still watch it.

Chuck vs Shamrock
Fedor vs Wand
Bader vs Rampage 2

Chuck vs Shamrock lol , why :))) ?

Shamrock - Rickson just because
Chuck - Don Frye

They should call it Rumble in the Retirement Home

wand comes from two losses, he won 1 of his last 4 fights. Did the goat fought a 2 streak loss fighter ever? He needs to win a win streak fighter..

Chuck vs Shamrock
I'd like to see that, its time Chuck Norris was put to the test.

If he beats Ken, then we can finally get Norris VS Seagul (1000% will be a headliner for a Bellator PPV).

I'd like to see that, its time Chuck Norris was put to the test.

If he beats Ken, then we can finally get Norris VS Seagul (1000% will be a headliner for a Bellator PPV).
Is this for real? No way how can Chuck fight again after the last one?! Wont be watching. Somebody make it stop.

Is this for real? No way how can Chuck fight again after the last one?! Wont be watching. Somebody make it stop.
Chuck can handle it bro, hes the founder of his own martial arts style.

giphy.gif

Lets see Wandy roundhouse a guy through a cardboard door.

Rumble vs Shane Carwin
T8CmbDY.gif

Well, it looks like he'd be facing a guy who was stopped by strikes from Royce, so... probably an even playing field.

Well, it looks like he'd be facing a guy who was stopped by strikes from Royce, so... probably an even playing field.
after a knee to the groin.....i am positive shamrock would beat royce if they would fight again ever

I know Fedor is not the same fighter he was but he would murder Wanderlei in this stage of his career.
I love Wand but he would have lost to Fedor when both were in their prime in Pride and I think Wand is now further from that form then Fedor.

I know Fedor is not the same fighter he was but he would murder Wanderlei in this stage of his career.
I love Wand but he would have lost to Fedor when both were in their prime in Pride and I think Wand is now further from that form then Fedor.
I remember my intense disappointment when Fedor did not enter the PRIDE OWGP. More than anything outside of Igor/Manhoef vs Wand, I wanted to see Fedor fight Wand/Shogun.

Back