Why Fans Love Miesha

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen, everyone loves Miesha Tate. But, it's not cuz of her fighting style. Nope, that's got nothing to do with it.

So why then, you ask?

Click on spoiler to reveal why Cupcake has so many fans.
giphy.gif

Discuss.

I can appreciate the body for sure, but guys acting like she's not a legit butterface need to go to other places on the internet or maybe even step outside.

Listen, everyone loves Miesha Tate. But, it's not cuz of her fighting style. Nope, that's got nothing to do with it.

So why then, you ask?

giphy.gif

Discuss.

pussy worshipping virgin cucks who would sacrifice their manhood for some skank juice.

ggnore

shes hot

but perpetually in the shadow of the rowdy one and bitter about it.

BITTER.

Her and rocksalt is made for each other.

She's like one of those dolls in horror movies where when someone is ugly on the inside it is manifested on a doll in the form of scars and disfigurement, except that it works in the opposite way making her prettier, and Ronda just looks...like Ronda.

Well, she got owned by Rousey couple of times, that makes her special in my book

I too love Tate for that reason among others.

This thread gets deleted. Make one saying Ronda is hot and it will be safe though.

Who owns these forums now?

So why then, you ask?

giphy.gif

Discuss.
She did beat Holm via willpower and heart. That was cool too. I think if she wasn't an MMA fighter she would not be worshipped to the same extent, Tons of "fitness models" on IG for people to thirst after. Also she showed she wasn't a d-bag on her season of the TUF.

Back