Why every MMA generation needs a Nick Diaz

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Unpredictable and anything can happen with him around. He could even go at the journalist or doctors if it clicks for him and all that Drama follows him everywhere inside and outside the octagon. There was extra spice to all his fights.

His toughness is underrated probably the greatest warrior who stepped inside the octagon and brings alot of intensity and enters with anger as if he wants to kill the opponent at that moment.

Also very hard to put him away and I have personally seen fights were he took the beatings of 10 man and still keep going. That is true strength of character in my opinion to take such beating and never quit or being unstoppable despite your opponent being superior. There was zero quits in him

Last edited:
I prefer fighters that actually fight.

Nick Diaz was awesome though.

Nick Diaz was 2 generations ago. Who is ours now?

You cant have another Nick Diaz. He is a one of a kind guy. Nate is as close as youll ever get.

Unpredictable and anything can happen with him around. He could even go at the journalist or doctors if it clicks for him and all that Drama follows him everywhere inside and outside the octagon. There was extra spice to all his fights.

His toughness is underrated probably the greatest warrior who stepped inside the octagon and brings alot of intensity and enters with anger as if he wants to kill the opponent at that moment.

Also very hard to put him away and I have personally seen fights were he took the beatings of 10 man and still keep going. That is true strength of character in my opinion to take such beating and never quit or being unstoppable despite your opponent being superior. There was zero quits in him

I think he and Nate have retard strength. They come across as guys that really struggle reading. I remember this kid from my school, reminded me of Diaz, dumb as brick but he was one tough mother fugger man. He couldn’t read for shit but he could whoop some ass.

Nick diaz was our nick diaz two generations ago. Now we have Masvidal for the last generation nick diaz and the current generation nick diaz.

I prefer fighters that actually fight.

Nick Diaz was awesome though.

Do you?

Or do you prefer fighters who land a few “significant” strikes, defend a surprise TD, and then get a surprise TD of their own late in the round that leads to nothing?

Greatest Warrior ever in the Octagon huh? Sureee

Every sport or form needs a personality that can draw interest. Nick was definitely icing on the cake

Nick diaz was our nick diaz two generations ago. Now we have Masvidal for the last generation nick diaz and the current generation nick diaz.
There are similarities,in their mentalities. But Nick and Nate are from another planet.

Nick should of been cut he's only here cause his "exciting" style.

I think he and Nate have retard strength. They come across as guys that really struggle reading. I remember this kid from my school, reminded me of Diaz, dumb as brick but he was one tough mother fugger man. He couldn’t read for shit but he could whoop some ass.

I wouldn’t say they’re dumb, as much as they lack a formal education and, more than likely, have an untreated learning disability. Both their parents were fast food workers, and I think they dropped out to help out. I remember seeing an interview with Nick (circa 2006-7ish), were he indicated he had to fight in order to provide for them. They seem plenty intelligent as it relates to their field.

Be nice if Nate actually fought occasionally. He got the big head after thur the 2 Conor fights and has become a keyboard warrior.

I seen Nick at The MGM at UFC 125, when Nate fought Dong Hung Lo. Got to hang out with them for a few hours, Nick was friendly, down to earth and just a normal dude.
He likes to shadow box a lot.

I like nick, but hes VERY predictable like his brother.
They show up with 10-15 leaches in black to look as though they are a "gang". Throwing middle fingers up in the air like they just dont care.
Posting pics smoking weed, it's a bad boy thing to do they still think (even though legal now)
Stay relevant by calling guys out knowing well they aren't gonna actually fight them.

Honestly to me these guys are old news, the gimmicks up, you've taken it far enough without fighting, now it's either get in the cage and fight or shut the fuck up.

Back