Why even have titles?

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously who cares about titles? I understand the point of a title belt, but what do we really want to see? Money fights! Title fights to me at this point are irrelevant. Let's see money fights, good stylistic match ups. 99% of the fighters will never see a championship anyways.

What do you guys think?

I thought you were going to be ironic

Hmmmm, nah

Without a champion the discussion of who is the best would run wild. It's crazy now and they actually do have a champion.

Fighters want it so that they can get paid what they deserve

100% agree if you want a trophy or a title go win a tournament

Is this what Lawler fans are thinking about as they try to fall asleep tonight? Titles don't matter?

LEL

sad to say but MMA has finally become as ridiculous as Boxing. Nothing but nonsensical money fights

Seriously who cares about titles? I understand the point of a title belt, but what do we really want to see? Money fights! Title fights to me at this point are irrelevant. Let's see money fights, good stylistic match ups. 99% of the fighters will never see a championship anyways.

What do you guys think?

Woodly is the ww champ. Acept it bro.

Im a lawler fan like everybody else. With that said I care nothing about his loss tonight. I'm a fan solely based on the excitement of his fights which is undeniable. I didn't expect woodley to win and I'm not a fan of his because of him always playing the race card. If it wasn't for that I'd be a fan

What do you guys think?

You're losing your belt Connor. Accept that

Back