Why drinking makes you fat

Vedic

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ethanol Acutely Stimulates Islet Blood Flow, Amplifies Insulin Secretion, and Induces Hypoglycemia via Nitric Oxide and Vagally Mediated Mechanisms
Zhen Huang and

Ya but I still drink captain and diet coke;0

Thats because you're a pirate...

Besides, some times you have to sacrifice short term memory loss for long term memory gain.

That's the way I look at it. I was going to write a low GI PWO article last night, but then I had a couple captain and diets lol

Isn't hyperglycemia what happens when you take any NO booster?!

That study, while highly interesting, doesn't exactly explain why drinking excessive alcohol makes you fat. Large amounts of empty calories, decreased protein synthesis, and decreased testosterone secretion are also contributing reasons in addition to increased insulin secretion.

As a side note, from personal experience, I've seen healthy, fit, young adults with no history of diabetes self-induce some serious hypoglycemia through binge drinking. Rare, but it does happen.

I can drink to that! Not only does alcohol do all the stuff mike martial is talkin aboot but most drunk people like to hit up fast food after coming home from the bar and since Mickey D's is open 24 hours a day in some areas drunken fatties have their cake and eat it too... literally.

Alcohol rules,this thread however does not.Not that I already didn't know this,but bringing it to light makes me a sad panda.

Is there anything wrong with the "reefer" if one can control the munchies and vaporizes rather than smokes (or cooks with it by infusing it into, say, coconut oil)?

Alcohol rules,this thread however does not.Not that I already didn't know this,but bringing it to light makes me a sad panda.

Be happy, it'll be you birthday soon

21367-Panda-Celebrates-1st-Birthday_w.jpg

There won't be any strippers though coming from the cake

306_panda_dance.gif

Reefer is said to drop test levels, havent seen a study so cant really give any references. But smoking pot all day and eating a vegetarian diet full of soy while in puberty is a great way to get manboobs and never having to use steroids. I know.

Reefer and vegetarian diets are not indicitvie of endocrine imbalance.

What makes everyone so excited about alcohol? I don't drink and I don't see a reason why people are so obsessed with it.

"Reefer and vegetarian diets are not indicitvie of endocrine imbalance."

Pheu, what a relief.

Back