why dont they show the cardgirls between rounds?

babyjay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've only watched fights on TV. I was watching a fight and caught a glimpse of cardgirl leaving the ring between rounds. For the longest time ive forgotten about the ringgirls. I know alot of times they just go to a commercial after a round, or just put the camera in fighters corners.

I know its pretty insignificant, but hey why not pan out and show the girls? It seems the camera guys do their best NOT to show the girls.

I was at the Wynn Pool today and one of the UFC ringcard girls was there. Great body, face not all that hot in person.

I'd honestly rather be watching the highlights of the last round or watching the fighters corners, end of the day it's just a girl in a bikini. No big deal.

Because you can see a million pics/vids of a millions girls anywhere, why miss the corner work for it?

You don

i like to wacth the rings girls. im not asking to give me a documentary about thier life story, but i always enjoy watching a good looking girl in a bikini. i do agree with you i think the ring girls should get tleast 10secs of camera time

I believe Showtime's SHOBOX shows the ring girls. Hope that makes you happy.

Personally, I'd rather see replays of key moments of hte round and hear what the corners are telling their guys....then go to P&M after the fights and check out what's been added to the fitness hotties thread.

Back in February 2007 I saw a live fight card in Selden, NY. It was televised on FNF and featured Eddie Chambers' win over Derric Rossy and Chris Arreola's win over Zakeem Graham. In any event, the promoter must have had a very limited budget to hire card girls. Both of them were rather low, to say the least, in the looks department, with one being no more than a 5 and the other maybe a 6, tops.

Back in February 2007 I saw a live fight card in Selden, NY. It was televised on FNF and featured Eddie Chambers' win over Derric Rossy and Chris Arreola's win over Zakeem Graham. In any event, the promoter must have had a very limited budget to hire card girls. Both of them were rather low, to say the least, in the looks department, with one being no more than a 5 and the other maybe a 6, tops.

if u noticed it worked :D i personally think that entertainment hasnt hit boxing like it should have (other sports have embraced it) card girls r a small part of it but lets look forward not backwards

the forum fights had the miss budweiser competition in-between fights.

i miss that.

Back