Why Don't They Restore The Old Landmarks

Look at how cool the pyramids used to look. All shiny and shit and not it's just a big pile of rocks. Why hasnt anyone tried to restore them and make them great again.

5cc9599a0fd10-png__700.jpg

Rome Coliseum doesn't looked like it would take too much
before-after-roman-buildings-structures-fb22-png__700.jpg

Seem like the old landmark would be better if there were new again.
$$$$$

15109910-355360-1-0-1500379917-1500379920-650-1-1500379920-650-9692cf7fd5-1577186185.jpg

In almost every case, I'd rather see what remains of the actual work of the old masters or laborers...

It's not that hard to use your imagination and picture the pyramids as brand new. What makes those things special is that they were accomplished with the tools of the time, as opposed to using cranes and helicopters and planning it out with 3D modeling, etc.

When that story of the painting came out I literally cried laughing. They just let some old lady who was like yeah I'm pretty good at painting do it Haha ag ahaha
Ecce Mono (Behold the Monkey)

I think they do in Japan with the ancient wooden temples. They get specialized highly trained craftsmen to recreate parts with the special shape and dove tail shit to splice into the old wood.

we should restore dead bodies too. make them into cyborgs.

Agreed. Lets bring back the gladiator fighting while we're at it.
People always give me crap when I say the Salem Witch Trials were a necessity at the time. There are no witches walking around today I wonder why that is.

People always give me crap when I say the Salem Witch Trials were a necessity at the time. There are no witches walking around today I wonder why that is.
There's at least one who was a contestant maybe twice on Naked and Afraid.

There's at least one who was a contestant maybe twice on Naked and Afraid.
Was it the same person from Gordon Ramsay's show?

8c87a55118d7a0ade0347a0d4afe0f5efc18d8033c91b4538323513056644bba_1.jpg

When that story of the painting came out I literally cried laughing. They just let some old lady who was like yeah I'm pretty good at painting do it Haha ag ahaha

That's real??!??

{<doc}

I thought it was some sort of meme I've never seen before

I just realized something...

15109910-355360-1-0-1500379917-1500379920-650-1-1500379920-650-9692cf7fd5-1577186185.jpg

438907.jpg

They should get that leaning tower of pizza sorted!

Would have thought health and safety regulations be all over that by now!

I remember going up that that tower when I was a kid and its insane how much human foot traffic had worn down the marble steps. Grooves/pits where people have been stepping over the centuries.

I remember going up that that tower when I was a kid and its insane how much human foot traffic had worn down the marble steps. Grooves/pits where people have been stepping over the centuries.
There's many of century odd old cathedrals through Europe where that happens.

There's even a 130 year odd old pub I've been to which has the original doorway intact still. Worn as hell dude!

d3da3b2d8419dd4ed3521329b136b6c6.jpg

America should build a giant cock monument out of guns.

Not stupid melted guns like some stupid country I could mention, but working guns.

Fifty feet tall, and able to fire in all directions.
<mma4>

There's even a 130 year odd old pub I've been to which has the original doorway intact still. Worn as hell dude!

View attachment 714429

Those steps are exposed to the elements. Just the acidity of water alone will break down stone eventually. With a lichen layer, even faster.

But you're right, Europe does have some old shit that's still in use. Less in Germany because of the war, but then we had whole preserved towns that were untouched.

I could use a construction safety job right about now.

Last edited:

View attachment 714429

Damn looks like offseason Ronda Rousey tried to walk up those things.

Back