Why don't the Pussies on the right, get criticized as bad as Pussy SJWs?

It depends...Right now the right wing supporters support killing families of terrorist...hell Im sure some would support creating a database of muslims and deporting them.

So to me they might be even bigger pussies since they actually infringe on people's rights because of Fear.
Not as bad as regulating gun ownership of law abiding citizens.

The pussies on the far left have fully embraced their pussiness and aren't even ashamed of it. The pussies on the far right at least are still aware that it's not a good thing.

That's why you see most of the pussy insults going from right to left. The far left don't see it as a bad thing so aren't going to make it one of their main points of criticism.

Simple test for who's the bigger pussies..

In chalk write hillary2016 at a rep conference. If they need counselling after seeing it than you can claim equal amount pussies

It's true. It may not have always been the case, but the modern RW ideology is born almost entirely of cowardice. Literally everything they do speaks to their fear.

That's because they have learned if you defend yourself when some left wing nut puts their hands on you they fall on the ground and scream murder and racist or whatever. The want the police (which they hate) to arrest you. I doesn't matter if they started it.

Remember that last incident where the crazy left wingers attacked the crazy white nationalist?

The crazy left wingers got the worst of it 3 to 1 as I remember.

I never seen a video of some liberal falling and screaming murder/racist after being touched.

Link to video? I heard countless of stories where White Nationalist get their asses kicked by who I assume are liberals.

Because in general, the left isn't as perpetually angry as the right.

Anyone who gives two shits about current "politics" is a psycho. It's a bunch of people wanting to control other bunches of people. Reality is both their positions are piles of shit, but they find satisfaction in making other people eat their shit even if it means they have to eat it too.

I never seen a video of some liberal falling and screaming murder/racist after being touched.

Link to video? I heard countless of stories where White Nationalist get their asses kicked by who I assume are liberals.

This was the incident I was thinking of.

It was the KkK or skinheads and they were attacked by counter protesters.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/02/27/kkk-supporters-counter-protesters-gather-at-anaheim-park/

There was a thread on it here.

Simple test for who's the bigger pussies..

In chalk write hillary2016 at a rep conference. If they need counselling after seeing it than you can claim equal amount pussies

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

I really don't like fake tough guy acts. For example, is anybody actually under the impression that Donald Trump is a tough guy? I remember him saying one time, at a rally, that he wanted to punch someone in the face. Marco Rubio brought it up in his next speech and said, "Donald Trump has never punched anybody in the face, ever."

It cracks me up when people actually appreciate tough talk from weak people, especially when the tough talk is full of inaccuracies and ignorance. It actually might be the absolute worst personality type.

Can't we just agree that a big faction of both the right and left are fucking garbage? Everything always has to be so black and white.

Because the right are not pussies.

They are assholes.

The left are pussies.

Nailed it. I've always said the right are assholes and the left are idiots. Maybe pussies is a better way to put it.

Can't we just agree that a big faction of both the right and left are fucking garbage? Everything always has to be so black and white.

Nailed it. I've always said the right are assholes and the left are idiots. Maybe pussies is a better way to put it.

Disagree. I think a small minority on either side are. The rest just follow.

Ben Shapiro comes off as a pussy to me. I remember he was doing some debate and he kept calling a trans women a "he" (while not looking her in the eye like a bitch). Then she put her hand around his neck and the dude looked like he was about to shit himself. I just lost all respect for him after that because he looked terrified. Don't talk shit if youre going to be a bitch about it.
Some cross dresser who had 50 lbs on Shapiro put his hands on him and you think Shapiro is a pussy? There's a reason there are weight classes in fighting. Also, calling a person with a cock dangling between their legs a man is not "shit talking".

Some cross dresser who had 50 lbs on Shapiro put his hands on him and you think Shapiro is a pussy? There's a reason there are weight classes in fighting. Also, calling a person with a cock dangling between their legs a man is not "shit talking".

You obviously never been a fight like typical right winger.

Weight dont matter much when people are untrained. Balls, aggression, and natural fighting ability.

I could easily destroy a guy who weights 50 lbs more than me.

Also how about them right wing pussies crying about kaepernick.

When it comes to the rich they are the most spineless bootlicker pussies ul ever find

We have a pussy culture going on but one of the pussies aren't getting criticized. Everybodies focus are on SJWs, I understand that they are annoying for getting offended at everything but what about the pussies on the right?

The right has an influx of pussies right now.

101273.vers-d11d68e6a8ac5cadc12a4dd3150f3c63d592005e.png

Do you people not remember the shit the right gives to politicians who don't wear a fucking American Flag pin? It's up there with biggest pussy shit the left does. But for some reason, they get a pass.

Not to mention their whole platform is based on pussies being fearful of everything....Muslims,Immigrants,gays ,etc.

Whats dangerous about this is that they want to infringe on people's rights...Example supporting killing terrorist families, and being against gay marriage....Similar to how SJWs arn't big fans of free speech.

Literally you have Right pussies freaking out about any word Obama says.

Lets not forget about the War on Christmas

Bill.jpg

How big of a pussy, is the right to even fight starbucks over some silly bullshit like that?

A fucking cup offends the right lol...Talk about pussies.

So again, why aren't we calling out the pussies on the right as much as the pussies on the left?

Nice try. Such an annoying shtick.

"Don't be a pussy : just accept everything"

or

"People complaining about pussies are pussies for complaining".

Mmmmm ok. That's common sense right there.

Back