Why don't the Pussies on the right, get criticized as bad as Pussy SJWs?

The regressives seem more easily triggered than the war on Christmas crowd.

I can't imagine any of that type crashing a Trump rally though.

I don't know, once they get out of their safe spaces (echo chambers) they may just come out all enraged and feeling morally righteous!

Trigglypuff I am sure has enjoyed her fair share of safe space.

Because they arent nearly as rampant in 2016 as the left is. They were pretty bad back in the late 90s and early 2000s with the intelligent design bs and wanting to ban flag burning and calling anyone against the Irag war un-american. But I never saw people rioting and attacking Obama or Kerry supporters or blocking liberal speakers from campuses or starting internet lynch mobs against people they disagreed with. Not to mention the mainstream media does a MUCH better job of calling them out for their extremes while being total hypocrites about extreme liberals.
Maybe in 20 years things will swing back in that direction, but until then liberals are clearly on top in that regard.

The right wing are afraid of gays.

Possibly the wimpiest group out there. Even lesbians look tougher.

because the left is sitting in their safe spaces where they are sheltered from differing opinions(like a bunch of pussies). most of them probably don't even know what goes on outside of their hug boxes and echo chambers

You don't seem to know the difference between a pussy and an asshole.

That could lead to problems down the line if you don't take care of it.

Assholes and pussies go hand and hand.

Example.

These BLM supporters are assholes for intentionally interrupting his little talk....why they do it?because they are too pussy to let this man speak his opinion that goes against their ideology.

Now let's compare this to the pussy right wing.

They want Terrorist families killed, some want Muslim database/deportation like the assholes they are....why they want that? Because any time they see an Arab man, they practically shit their pants out of fear.

tumblr_lvlrkpBKa01r6x61do1_500.jpg

I don't understand why you deny that the right wing have crazy fears that dictate their asshole policies....they are straight up pussies.

The left are absolutely awful at debating, generally the root of their weak debating attempts are feelings. The right are more about facts, except all the religious nonsense. Both have faults, the left just has more of them. For example, the notion that a male can wake up one day and now call themselves a female. The tumblr crowd are the worst part of the human race, with muslims a close second. This whole identifying as whatever the fuck they feel like and the pronouns etc are literally an embarrassment to this planet. If beings from other planets could see that shit they would feel sorry for the rest of us. If they ever felt like kicking our asses and invading Earth, they would decide not to, as letting us be would be the worst thing they could do to us.

Funny I was just seeing straight out of Compton......and the right wing were the pussies calling for censorship.

Which made me think...In the 90s,early 2000s...It was the right crying about music,video games, sex,etc trying to censor.

Just more proof the right wing is full of pussies trying to censor.

Funny I was just seeing straight out of Compton......and the right wing were the pussies calling for censorship.

Which made me think...In the 90s,early 2000s...It was the right crying about music,video games, sex,etc trying to censor.

Just more proof the right wing is full of pussies trying to censor.

Oh, it was the left as well, straighten out that cognitive dissonance brah. Btw iit was mainly religious dipshits, didn't have much to do with right-wing ideologies otherwise. The reason was young kids shouldn't be exposed to music that glorifies violence, and violent video games. Although I didn't agree with that, at least they had decent reasoning behind it. Today, the left wants to censor opinions and Twitter posts. That's fucking pathetic. Now stop posting, you're not getting through to anybody, because you're unintelligent and you fail to make any sound points.

I get it, but it's still not even close when you weigh them on the scales.

The left is holding the undisputed Pussyweight Championship of the country right now.

Reigning.

Defending.
You forgot undisputed..

Oh, it was the left as well, straighten out that cognitive dissonance brah. Btw iit was mainly religious dipshits, didn't have much to do with right-wing ideologies otherwise. The reason was young kids shouldn't be exposed to music that glorifies violence, and violent video games. Although I didn't agree with that, at least they had decent reasoning behind it. Today, the left wants to censor opinions and Twitter posts. That's fucking pathetic. Now stop posting, you're not getting through to anybody, because you're unintelligent and you fail to make any sound points.

Bullshit...It was the right who was in war with rap, crying and complaining.

Funny thing, umad? Came out of that clip, when they told O'Reilly, umad.

Their reasoning behind it was to control parenting, sorry but that's unamerican.

The reasoning of the left calling attacking ppl on twitter also has good motive behind it like trying to stop hate l...Do I agree fuck no but apparently all u care is behind the reason of censorship.

Bullshit...It was the right who was in war with rap, crying and complaining.

Funny thing, umad? Came out of that clip, when they told O'Reilly, umad.

Their reasoning behind it was to control parenting, sorry but that's unamerican.

The reasoning of the left calling attacking ppl on twitter also has good motive behind it like trying to stop hate l...Do I agree fuck no but apparently all u care is behind the reason of censorship.

Wait, your proof is a video with O'Reilly and some rapper who sounds autistic?

Well that won't cut it.

I prefer wussy or coward over the word pussy. Pussy sounds disrespectful to women. I love pussy and I hate to use the word as an insult.

Back