Why don't the Pussies on the right, get criticized as bad as Pussy SJWs?

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have a pussy culture going on but one of the pussies aren't getting criticized. Everybodies focus are on SJWs, I understand that they are annoying for getting offended at everything but what about the pussies on the right?

The right has an influx of pussies right now.

101273.vers-d11d68e6a8ac5cadc12a4dd3150f3c63d592005e.png

Do you people not remember the shit the right gives to politicians who don't wear a fucking American Flag pin? It's up there with biggest pussy shit the left does. But for some reason, they get a pass.

Not to mention their whole platform is based on pussies being fearful of everything....Muslims,Immigrants,gays ,etc.

Whats dangerous about this is that they want to infringe on people's rights...Example supporting killing terrorist families, and being against gay marriage....Similar to how SJWs arn't big fans of free speech.

Literally you have Right pussies freaking out about any word Obama says.

Lets not forget about the War on Christmas

Bill.jpg

How big of a pussy, is the right to even fight starbucks over some silly bullshit like that?

A fucking cup offends the right lol...Talk about pussies.

So again, why aren't we calling out the pussies on the right as much as the pussies on the left?

Last edited:
lol I aint afraid of no Mooslem and gays. The real pussies are liberals, once you start beating up gays and muslims for fun you pussies call it hate crime. unbelievable.

Because the right are not pussies.

They are assholes.

The left are pussies.

Because in general, the left isn't as perpetually angry as the right.

Because the group fighting to change things will always be criticized harder. The group fighting to keep things the same don't see their actions as whining.

They're both crying but those who want change are dissatisified with the status quo and those who don't want change find it acceptable. Hence those who find it acceptable won't see their actions in the same light as those who find it unacceptable.

I can agree to an extent. We also, need to realize that Christians and some southern white folk are among some of the most hateful in all of America. Up there with the black supremacists in BLM and other far-left groups. I see so much hatred in the south towards Obama and towards the Federal Government. I am worried how some will react if Trump losses.

Their candidate on the right is the biggest thin skinned cry baby I've ever seen so what do you expect?

Because the right aren't pussies.

They are assholes.

The left are pussies.

They cry about cups and pins, that's a pussy move.

If it was a SJW cyring about some cup or some BLM Pin, it would be equally as pussy.

TS playing the victim

Playing the victim is what gets the left its supposed rep as the "pussy" side of politics

"I agree China and USSR did some bad things." -

Leroy Jenkins in response to 40 million dead during the 1930s

It's not really getting thrown around at anyone all that often.

And when it does get used, it's almost always by someone on the losing end of an issue

So hardly something to be concerned with.

"I agree China and USSR did some bad things." -

Leroy Jenkins in response to 40 million dead during the 1930s

Here we have it Ladies and gentlemen.....the perfect example that proves my thread.

The man is freaking out over me using the word "some"......Like I said China and USSR did evil things like how America committed genocide against the Native Americans.

Are you ok now? Did that make your sensitive feelings feel better?

They cry about cups and pins, that's a pussy move.

If it was a SJW cyring about some cup or some BLM Pin, it would be equally as pussy.

I get it, but it's still not even close when you weigh them on the scales.

The left is holding the undisputed Pussyweight Championship of the country right now.

Reigning.

Defending.

I don't advocate violence, but something that has been pretty funny watching the build up to the anti Trump rioters we had a while back is how tough acting and talking the Trumpsters were inside their get togethers. They assaulted people and yelled bigot comments at them and were full of so much rage, hate, and cockiness, but once people showed up at Trumps speeches in greater numbers and shit started to hit the fan the Trumpsters turned into pussies real quick.

Good point TS, this is lost on most people. I honestly forget how much of pussies they are some times.

I don't advocate violence, but something that has been pretty funny watching the build up to the anti Trump rioters we had a while back is how tough acting and talking the Trumpsters were inside their get togethers. They assaulted people and yelled bigot comments at them and were full of so much rage, hate, and cockiness, but once people showed up at Trumps speeches in greater numbers and shit started to hit the fan the Trumpsters turned into pussies real quick.

Exactly we were seeing the trump supporters push people out, punch people, hell even trump was encouraging it.

Now we have these same pussy trump supporters get confronted by liberals and yell assault if they are even touched.....Pussy tactics 101.

You expected people to hold their ground and fight a mob?

Back