Why Don't News People Wear Masks

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Watching the news in the first time in awhile and none of them are wearing Masks. How can they tell people that Masks HAVE to be worn when none of them are doing it? Shit don't seem fair.

Watching the news in the first time in awhile and none of them are wearing Masks. How can they tell people that Masks HAVE to be worn when none of them are doing it? Shit don't seem fair.
Because they dont want conspiracy theorists to think the whole country is run by ninjas

Honestly though probably because theyre in a closed studio and it makes hearing them sounds muffled and difficult.

If you're social distancing, you don't have to wear a mask...

Their also reporting and need to be heard clearly.

Is this a serious question?

If you're social distancing, you don't have to wear a mask...

Their also reporting and need to be heard clearly.

Is this a serious question?

Social distancing don't matter. Govnr said EVERYONE must wear a mask. Period. No excuses. You Have to Wear it unless exercises or eating.

Mic can be taped under the mask. Mask wouldn't cause interference.

Because it infringes on mah freedoms!!!!!

Social distancing don't matter. Govnr said EVERYONE must wear a mask. Period. No excuses. You Have to Wear it unless exercises or eating.

Mic can be taped under the mask. Mask wouldn't cause interference.

Ya it would, the mask would rub against mask and cause noise disturbance.

The media still has to report the news.. I understand what you're saying though.
The majority of reporters I see out in the field manage it. I really wouldn’t like to see GMA with Strahan in a mask as an example because sometimes I want to forget about and I would miss his gappy teeth, but if it’s the law then it should be enforced.

you have to look at the wording, you are mandated to wear a mask in your place of work where you can not practice social distancing guidelines. I'm assuming reporters are away from others in the studio, thereby practicing social distance guidelines

The majority of reporters I see out in the field manage it. I really wouldn’t like to see GMA with Strahan in a mask as an example because sometimes I want to forget about and I would miss his gappy teeth, but if it’s the law then it should be enforced.

True, but I see people in public not following it too. Haven't seen no enforcement from businesses or the police.

Last edited:
I see them all wearing masks and underwear.

Even their masks should need to wear a mask

Is it against the law where you live to not wear one?

Yes. I'm in AZ one of the hottest spot with covid. My step dad has actually been in the hospital for 2 weeks now.

You're supposed to wear mask at any private or public business.

Last edited:

You ever awake at 6am to watch the local news..?

Sum cuties huh..

Back