Why don't more fighters have youtube channels?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Conor spoke today about how youtube is a lot better then other media platforms.

1 million views per month nets you around 3000USD from what I have read. Most fighters could easily get that if they uploaded entertaining content. Would be a nice way to earn more income.

The better looking female fighters could make mega money.

Why would you need Youtube when you've got Reebok?

I think they'd rather spend their time training.

Lol troll.

3000USD/M is a lot to a poor but not prize fighters

Because they are mostly stupid and talk somewhere between Ali in his last days and Chuck Liddell?

better (ie, more profitable) things to do

Because they are mostly stupid and talk somewhere between Ali in his last days and Chuck Liddell?

Yup MMA fighters are the dumbest most unathletic guys in a the world! but I still watch because I like to think my fatass can beat them up!

I don't know, I know a lot of them use Instragram to promote shit though.

3k is nothing to connie

He has 6 million views in his first month though. So 18k. 18k x 12 is 216k a year from youtube. No wonder he is doing it...

He will get a lot more views as his channel grows as well.

He has 6 million views in his first month. So 18k. 18k x 12 is 216k a year from youtube. No wonder he is doing it...
popularity going to drop, though. losses

"the mac life". can't believe 6 million people saw this over edited garbage

He has 6 million views in his first month though. So 18k. 18k x 12 is 216k a year from youtube. No wonder he is doing it...

He will get a lot more views as his channel grows as well.

That is a nice chunk of change for mortals but the number is inflated because it's his first month. I would imagine it tapers down. Someone his status would use that for funding shit like party budgets

Back