Why don't I like Mighty Mouse...

you a Playstation guy maybe?

I lol'd

Edgar is a likable guy that comes off a tough Chicago kid despite being small and he put Maynard on his ass. He may use a lot of movement but he gets bloodied up and gets in wars. I think a lot of people didn't feel that with DM. They felt he used he speed simply to stay out of range and wait for the bell to ring at the end of the 5th. Until his last 3 fights. JMO

Frankie is a Jersey guy through and through.

Maybe it's because his personality is dry as hell like many other UFC fighters/champions.

I have no idea. He is exciting, extremely talented and a great guy. What is there not to like?

i cant really like these lower weight classes, seems like they dont have much punch, but its all about letting time get me used to it, or not

well having barao and aldo champions helped me like it, maybe i will like flyweight in the future, but at least im kinda watching demetrious' fights

If only he was 20 pounds heavier, I would like him.

NH

Something about him rubs me the wrong way. I have no idea why, but he seems like a dick. Go figure.

Because at the end of the day, my 12 year old daughter is as big as he is.

He's probably the most well rounded of all the titlists and honestly, he could be arguably considered the best when you consider his record, who he's fought and his last two finishes. MM is great.

i cant really like these lower weight classes, seems like they dont have much punch, but its all about letting time get me used to it, or not

well having barao and aldo champions helped me like it, maybe i will like flyweight in the future, but at least im kinda watching demetrious' fights

So, you're like a FS1/FOX noob? If that's the case, you'd have seen his last two, great fights. His last one had a lot of punch. Ask Benavidez about that fight having punch.

Back